Damore vs Google Class action lawsuit

Author Topic: Damore vs Google Class action lawsuit  (Read 5105 times)

The google echo chamber, you can't have any conservative views in google. There is a metokur video on it, worth a listen.

Silencing dissent from a guy who thinks women can't code

I'm pretty sure I would be pretty pissed about quotas bringing in people who wouldn't even know the difference between a waterfall and an agile model of development.

Would probably explain why youtube is riding the downward spiral 🤗

i mean props to the goblin looking forgeter he managed to persuade a stuffton of people to side with him for being angry at women for having jobs

he pointed out that google favors hiring females, even if they're unqualified while qualified males are also applying for the job in question

he never said women are inferior or whatever stuff narrative people keep regurgitating

he pointed out that google favors hiring females, even if they're unqualified while qualified males are also applying for the job in question

he never said women are inferior or whatever stuff narrative people keep regurgitating
did you read the memo? i remember reading part of it and i recall that there was some genetics/inherent ability arguments

ok google, search for "furry love clubs" beccause im forgetin'g horny

Cept he literally never said you loving troglodyte

Jesus christ you are so stupid it hurts

I swear this sounds like George Orwell and that's before you even get to "groupthink"

ot: that actually sounds like how quite a few large companies operate though

Im not sure whats scarier, that we can compare a company we tell to find things we like to an orwell novel, or that almost every company uses the same methods.

have you ever had to deal with female programmers? you should probably do that before jumping on him

Cept he literally never said you loving troglodyte

Jesus christ you are so stupid it hurts
Expecting Leisuresuit to actually read the memo instead of just assuming what's in it is a mistake.

crazy if google gets sued people are gonna haft to use bing 😳😳
rite???? 0_o

rite???? 0_o
the forget is this horse hockey

limericks gf?

gf?

whose alt is that? is that ravencroft or are you talking to yourself ????

You actually believe that anyone time someone cries "loveist" that the """loveist""" went full "WOMEN CAN'T DO THE CONTEXT SENSITIVE!" don't you?
No further research, no insight, just listen and believe, right?