know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.

Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10201 times)

If pit bulls need to be trained, then they shouldnt be allowed as standard legal house pets.

holy forget dude

pitbulls are alot harder to train than other dogs
like pretty much everybody with a brain can train a little dog to not be a piece of stuff but you need a trained professional to tame the beast known as the pit bull

if you don't then you get a vicious monster  with a taste for human souls
my neighbor has a properly trained pit bull and hes a cool boy

like pretty much everybody with a brain can train a little dog to not be a piece of stuff but you need a trained professional to tame the beast known as the pit bull

if you don't then you get a vicious monster  with a taste for human souls
my neighbor has a properly trained pit bull and hes a cool boy

i don't know how smart you were trying to come off as but this is like saying 'if you don't know how to drive you're probably gonna be a stuff driver'

if you don't then you get a vicious monster  with a taste for human souls
not really, on both accounts. my family's got a pit bull and there's like no training in that forgeter whatsoever, and he is as sweet as they come
but if we did try to train him it would in all likelihood be as easy as with any other dog

If pit bulls need to be trained, then they shouldnt be allowed as standard legal house pets.
god that hurt

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Master Matthew, it's time to abandon ship and apologize right now if you don't want to be eaten by the sharks afterwards...

no lol. i just lack the patience for things that can't understand me.

they literally loving can. we've selectively bred them for thousands of years. in some ways, they're even more responsive than other species of ape (as an example, dogs are somewhat instinctively familiar with human pointing, but non-human apes aren't)

the blockland forum discusses dogs

i've seen pitbulls better trained than you

leave the forums now matthew that was the own of the century

At the risk of being pelted with Lord Tony jokes, love, affection, sadness, pain all came from the same basic instincts to reproduce and to survive.

It's also called chemical reactions.