Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10188 times)

Dogs and humans can both feel emotions. The difference between them and us is we have a massive frontal lobe, a huge hypothalamus and ofcourse the language parts and stuff.

yeah like i said, you can't compare the human mind to a dog's.

tide goes in tide goes out

also i'm not mentally stable to own dogs. i got so pissed at a dog one time that i slid it across the floor in anger (didn't hit anything though). i felt really bad after it so yeah i don't see me being around dogs in the future.
do you also shoot bb's at cats in alleyways? just a question

do you also shoot bb's at cats in alleyways? just a question

no lol. i just lack the patience for things that can't understand me.

Me have more neurons! Me better than stoopid dog!

so you have problems with the other downy kids yea?

look at the two side by side you wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless someone told you
pseudo-intellectual intelligence level

Here's things dogs can do:
Eat
stuff
Sleep
Piss
Drink
Breathe
Communicate via a form of language without grammar
Communicate via body language
Learn and remember what and what not are the likes of who feeds them and other dogs
Grab and move things
Detect and learn human body language
Detect and distinguish words and remember them

Here's things you can do:
Eat
stuff
Sleep
Drink
Piss
Breathe
Communicate via a form of language with grammar
Communicate via sign language
Use inverted thumb graspers
Learn and remember what and what not are the likes of other humans
Grab and move things (inverted thumb helps)
Detect and distinguish words and remember them

remember that you (and dogs) both came from chordates, both have advanced mammalian brains and both are very intelligent. next you're going to say toothed whales are not intelligent because they're aquatic.

by all accounts a dog could probably outsmart hillkill

by all accounts a dog could probably outsmart hillkill

The neurological complexity of the human brain owes itself to the need for early humans to develop societies and contribute to those societies in order to reproduce and survive. Hillkill is unemployed and pessimistic, and contributes nothing to society. If you think about it, the average cattle-dog is worth more to human society than hillkill is, despite having a far less developed brain.

The neurological complexity of the human brain owes itself to the need for early humans to develop societies and contribute to those societies in order to reproduce and survive. Hillkill is unemployed and pessimistic, and contributes nothing to society. If you think about it, the average cattle-dog is worth more to human society than hillkill is, despite having a far less developed brain.

sickest burn on me i've ever read.