Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10236 times)

also i'm not mentally stable to own dogs. i got so pissed at a dog one time that i slid it across the floor in anger (didn't hit anything though). i felt really bad after it so yeah i don't see me being around dogs in the future.

you have issues dude

slit it across the floor? do u mean u just gently pushed dog out of the way because doesnt everyone do that sometimes if theyre in the way

more like hurled like a bowling ball

truce made
call this thread off folks

i hate it how people humanize dogs. like it's literally loving disgusting.

imagine saying this out loud

i hate how they can't understand what you're saying. i read somewhere that they read humans by body language, but they simple don't give a forget. dog could be barking at something and you tell it to shut up and it just looks at you with beady eyes; it sees that you're angry and doesn't care.

holy forget are you actually autistic? it doesn't take a loving genius to understand what a dog wants

also i'm not mentally stable to own dogs. i got so pissed at a dog one time that i slid it across the floor in anger (didn't hit anything though). i felt really bad after it so yeah i don't see me being around dogs in the future.

imagine my shock

i find it really hard to believe most dogs care about your well being. aww he's loving up on you and being cute whenever you have food? loving morons. they care about the food, water, and shelter. he's laying on you/beside you because you're warm.
i mean there's tons of examples of pets showing extreme loyalty to their owners, especially in the case of dogs like hachiko, greyfriars bobby, bobbie the wonder dog, etc

stop being handicapped

my last dog had really bad hip problems and he would topple over easily
he also wasn't good at sticking onto smooth surfaces
i accidentally bumped him in my kitchen once and he went sliding and scrambling and i felt so bad

i find it really hard to believe most dogs care about your well being. aww he's loving up on you and being cute whenever you have food? loving morons. they care about the food, water, and shelter. he's laying on you/beside you because you're warm.

Human emotions, on the other hand, are ~magical~ and exist outside the realm of evolution and biology, and have nothing to do with survival instinct

my last dog had really bad hip problems and he would topple over easily
he also wasn't good at sticking onto smooth surfaces
i accidentally bumped him in my kitchen once and he went sliding and scrambling and i felt so bad
That's a big dog problem. Most big dogs have hip and back problems, you need to get them from a good and humane breeder. Treat all big dogs like pit-bulls: only ever get from reputable breeders that you know or your family knows.

Human emotions, on the other hand, are ~magical~ and exist outside the realm of evolution and biology, and have nothing to do with survival instinct

you lost the argument when you compared the complexity of the human mind to a dog.

you lost the argument when you compared the complexity of the human mind to a dog.

how many seasons of rick and morty have you watched

That's a big dog problem. Most big dogs have hip and back problems, you need to get them from a good and humane breeder. Treat all big dogs like pit-bulls: only ever get from reputable breeders that you know or your family knows.
i never get animals from breeders, i only adopt

how many seasons of rick and morty have you watched

oof wow what a jab.

oof wow what a jab.

to be completely honest here i was expecting you to not get the joke and respond seriously so good job ig

Okay, let's start this over real quick.

They can't feel emotions.

This is a dog brain.

This is a human brain.

Dogs and humans can both feel emotions. The difference between them and us is we have a massive frontal lobe, a huge hypothalamus and ofcourse the language parts and stuff.

You lost the argument when you compared your tiny smooth brain to my massive complex Rick and Morty fan brain

Being sapient still doesn't make you magical, you came from the same place as everything else. At the risk of being pelted with Lord Tony jokes, love, affection, sadness, pain all came from the same basic instincts to reproduce and to survive.