People that should automatically be on my banlist?

Author Topic: People that should automatically be on my banlist?  (Read 7379 times)

for real probably ana (old id - 49840 new id - 49947) if you dont want all of your messages being recorded

The forget torin? Literally everyone uses a chatlogger.

The forget torin? Literally everyone uses a chatlogger.
i literally dont join any server other than mine besides like maybe 2 which arent dedicated
i never had a use for one and i dont really appreciate people logging stuff i say without asking

I won't say ban them but Eltrev can be a rooster sometimes

i literally dont join any server other than mine besides like maybe 2 which arent dedicated
i never had a use for one and i dont really appreciate people logging stuff i say without asking
for context i'm not talking about servers keeping records of the chat and what not because i understand why that's needed

I didnt release my chat logger for bad purposes. In case someone should point something out (or maybe that person forgot), client chatlogs are very useful.

I didnt release my chat logger for bad purposes. In case someone should point something out (or maybe that person forgot), client chatlogs are very useful.
that still doesnt change the fact that joining servers and logging everything everyone says is creepy as forget

that still doesnt change the fact that joining servers and logging everything everyone says is creepy as forget
not really
who cares? It's not like it will be maliciously used against you, its just proof if there needs to be a drama made and if someone needs to find an old link and it generally can just be useful

chat logging is useful to a few scumsuckers wanting to drama dudes by taking things they say out of context and is useful to a few good people who have a good ethic for research in dramas/bans but not much else

logging addons in gmod servers have slightly less use though because of the removal of the drama factor, but also gains use because 99 percent of gmod skids and friends are omnipresent

not really
who cares? It's not like it will be maliciously used against you, its just proof if there needs to be a drama made and if someone needs to find an old link and it generally can just be useful

Imagine if that one time you said monday in school was recorded. What about that time where you said your deepest secrets? What about what you say to your crush embarassingly? Hell, what if the food choice that your best friend happens to really hate gets out?

Imagine if that one time you said monday in school was recorded. What about that time where you said your deepest secrets? What about what you say to your crush embarassingly? Hell, what if the food choice that your best friend happens to really hate gets out?
You have no reason to say that stuff in the first place. You shouldn't even be saying monday in school, and the other stuff sounds like something you should just be quiet about. Not their fault you said it in the first place

You have no reason to say that stuff in the first place. You shouldn't even be saying monday in school, and the other stuff sounds like something you should just be quiet about. Not their fault you said it in the first place
Le "You should not have said it in the first place" argument
People have love with condoms, but condoms can break. Breaking the metaphorical condom ingame can result in all sorts of shenanigans. What if Ana is allowed into a private server and logs a private addon? What if a copy of blhack was saved in chatlogs?