1233#1233 and felipe#1645 spamming public bl discords with child research

Author Topic: 1233#1233 and felipe#1645 spamming public bl discords with child research  (Read 8959 times)

Yeah their wording is awfully weird.

indeed that is unlikely to be me. because I am both having troubles at registering a loving discord account and fear at being caught by the police for seeing child research.

indeed that is unlikely to be me. because I am both having troubles at registering a loving discord account and fear at being caught by the police for seeing child research.
distribution and possesion of cp is illegal not viewing

This is the dumbest loving thing I have ever heard.

how about 1233#1233 simulator?

this is what they look like
if you see any of these two people on your discord you might want to have them forcibly removed

pls, stop

I just wish he had some more variety.  I can't just keep saving the same picture to my desktop

please make a tip here guys: http://www.missingkids.org/gethelpnow/cybertipline

it's the only power we have in ridding these sickos from society.

please contact discord to try to get these people off the app. it's absolutely disgusting that someone's sending child research to random people like this. this isn't a blockland problem anymore, or a typical troll. they went way too far.

https://discordapp.com/guidelines

i dont know if any of the mentioned emails in this page will help, but since i cant seem to find any report button on the actual discord app, emailing one of those emails is probably the best you can do to stop these guys.

I just wish he had some more variety.  I can't just keep saving the same picture to my desktop

in all seriousness this guy has problems

This is the dumbest loving thing I have ever heard.
pls, stop
i think he meant to specify the fact that you're viewing the cp unwillingly, in which case I'm not sure of the legalities there

indeed that is unlikely to be me.
Unlikely? It's a yes or no.

what if 1233 posts cp:

(this is totally 1233's vision/cam)

this might sound dumb af and it probably is but if someone were to dox him we could report him to the fbi