Author Topic: VRChat Blockland Avatar Release  (Read 7957 times)

i fixed it, when you edit the humanoid thing you have to re position the feet.

here is a good version you can easily open after you import the SDK.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u7107cxoejwphg9/BlockheadRigFingle.unitypackage

Just import the SDK, then open that file, then set up the view point, then you can easily publish.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 08:03:05 PM by IdeTheBird »

Requesting a picture of the blockhead dabbing.

requesting both idethebird and legodude77 to be banned

As a quick note for anyone trying to skin their blockhead with the PSD included:

You have to remove the blueprint in your VRCSDK pipeline component attached to the avatar, IF you have already published your model. Otherwise you should duplicate the avatar and skin that one speperate.

This issue is annoying, and I don't know how to fix it, can you help?

Please copy the bone list bone for bone, I posted it in the OP. Even the one that is blank, make it blank.

I have one issue.

When I upload my character from unity, it doesnt appear in the game when I look in the menu, help?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:16:08 PM by alien cunt »

I have one issue.

When I upload my character from unity, it doesnt appear in the game when I look in the menu, help?

are you sure you uploaded it correctly?

you need to log in through your VRchat account, they wont show up if you log in through steam.

are you sure you uploaded it correctly?

you need to log in through your VRchat account, they wont show up if you log in through steam.

Yes, i'm logging into VRChat through my VRChat account, its just, unity gives me an all clear when I upload it into VRChat (although it says im using an outdated version, which is incorrect), and I log in, and my character isnt there!

Yes, i'm logging into VRChat through my VRChat account, its just, unity gives me an all clear when I upload it into VRChat (although it says im using an outdated version, which is incorrect), and I log in, and my character isnt there!

There have been server side issues for a bit, the frequency of everyone uploading has been taxing on VRC. Sometimes it also takes a bit of time before your avatar appears.

Lol, you made the blockhead a humanoid. I thought we would be a generic with animations so cheap they could easily be done with the animator.
I'm also surprised you already did this. I was gonna make a game with a exported blender model of the blockhead.
Also, what version of unity are you using? I thought they updated the shaders in 2017.

Nevermind. This is VR... Foolish me.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 06:32:26 PM by soldier101@ »