President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information  (Read 9424 times)

if the DOB in that thread was correct then she is 2 days past age 18. i bet whoever "President Annoying Orange" is waited until that time to post it perhaps for that very purpose.
ehh even if so... unless that pic was taken 2 days ago it would still be considered underage right?

ehh even if so... unless that pic was taken 2 days ago it would still be considered underage right?
correct

"limericks gf profile image" for 50000000 points
i was thinking it the first time i saw that tho

"limericks gf profile image" for 50000000 points

i mean the dude's face with her

i mean the dude's face with her
yeah no idea but its clearly not limerick

Thanks for confirming it, Torin.

Badspot needs to give Rotondo Admin and get some more mods if he really is going to continue the forum. So sad it's at this point where people's girl friends are getting investigateed. That is way too far.

forgot to mention, both phone numbers posted didnt work (one was disconnected and the other straight up didnt work)
posted this in the wrong drama
(i didnt actually call the number somebody confirmed this in the voice chat in another discord)

Badspot needs to give Rotondo Admin and get some more mods if he really is going to continue the forum. So sad it's at this point where people's girl friends are getting investigateed. That is way too far.

how exactly does that stop someone from doxing another person?

how exactly does that stop someone from doxing another person?

Well since you want me to point it out so bad, moderators cannot edit signatures, and the dox is in President Annoying Orange's signature. So that's my point.