President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information  (Read 9434 times)

probs talos tbh

i mean like cmon buddy

hillkill, the dude worried about something that can't possibly by illegal unless he downloaded or shared it
but the guy who was spamming had downloaded it and was sharing it

imagine being so handicapped that you resort to private investigating people over a block game forum***

My guess is that the investigateer owned the original 'limericks gf' account and that this was a long con for this guy to get back at his ex or something.

send an anonymous tip here https://report.cybertip.org/

just in case it's indeed child research
if the DOB in that thread was correct then she is 2 days past age 18. i bet whoever "President Annoying Orange" is waited until that time to post it perhaps for that very purpose.

So, anyone wanna place bets on who this was?

damn I missed it, can anyone fill me up on what happened?

My guess is that the investigateer owned the original 'limericks gf' account and that this was a long con for this guy to get back at his ex or something.

i could believe the former but why would they do it like this? and on the blockland forums? it makes no sense

So, anyone wanna place bets on who this was?
Willing to bet a significant sum of money it was Bedpost.

damn I missed it, can anyone fill me up on what happened?
some autist spammed someone's personal info
unsure on reason

the face of the guy with her looks so familiar, though.

if the DOB in that thread was correct then she is 2 days past age 18. i bet whoever "President Annoying Orange" is waited until that time to post it perhaps for that very purpose.

even if the pic was taken before her 18th birthday and posted after she turned 18, it's still CP.

the face of the guy with her looks so familiar, though.

i noticed this too. it's too familiar, i've seen it somewhere on this site

i noticed this too. it's too familiar, i've seen it somewhere on this site
"limericks gf profile image" for 50000000 points