President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information  (Read 9483 times)

You're simply scapegoating to low hanging fruit. It's not bedpost.

That's not the full convo, bedpost posted this in Schmucks. You're a friend.
You're simply scapegoating to low hanging fruit. It's not bedpost.
gee its almost as if that picture was taken at a later date you loving fool

earlier* i am but a fool

That's not the full convo, bedpost posted this in Schmucks. You're a friend.

yeah torin, why didn't you post the chatlog of things that weren't posted yet?? smh

Can someone explain what proof there is of bedpost/raven being behind this dox? IMO, It’d be better if badspot just revealed who it was via checking MAC adress rather than us just accusing people.

Can someone explain what proof there is of bedpost/raven being behind this dox? IMO, It’d be better if badspot just revealed who it was via checking MAC adress rather than us just accusing people.
cant say im not surprised you're saying this

don't know bedposts steam but i wouldnt surprised to see it on there too

cant say im not surprised you're saying this
-benis-
don't know bedposts steam but i wouldnt surprised to see it on there too

Oh my god grimlocks friends with ravencroft? No it can't be!!!

Cats and dogs living together?! Mass hysteria!

i’ve made my views on private investigating quite clear and i’m just asking for concrete proof, especially from badspot because he can check alts despite vpn using things like mac adress. It just seems like a bunch of finger pointing over personal beef without a whole lot of proof and as someone who’s admittedly done this in the past it doesn’t help anybody involved.

i’ve made my views on private investigating quite clear and i’m just asking for concrete proof, especially from badspot because he can check alts despite vpn using things like mac adress. It just seems like a bunch of finger pointing over personal beef without a whole lot of proof and as someone who’s admittedly done this in the past it doesn’t help anybody involved.

why dont you just ask raven/bedpost
if they did do it you can stop looking dumb by saying they didnt and if they didnt you look smart
Oh my god grimlocks friends with ravencroft? No it can't be!!!
im just pointing out potential conflicts of interest here buddy

At least badspot removed his signature

you can spoof mac addresses bud

you can spoof mac addresses bud
you really think someone who posts cp and then says this:
it doesn't matter if she was 17 when she took it, she's 18 now
has the brain capacity to spoof their mac address?

why dont you just ask raven/bedpost
if they did do it you can stop looking dumb by saying they didnt and if they didnt you look smartim just pointing out potential conflicts of interest here buddy
Bedpost already stated he didn't do it. According to that one screenshot, my eye is on Raven - but there is no proof.