President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information

Author Topic: President Annoying Orange - total forgetbag, revealing private information  (Read 9480 times)

Bedpost already stated he didn't do it. According to that one screenshot, my eye is on Raven - but there is no proof.
I feel like Badspot would have said something by now if it was raven

Bedpost already stated he didn't do it. According to that one screenshot, my eye is on Raven - but there is no proof.
bedpost is a huge liar btw

Who's info did this guy release? Iirc Bedpost had a dox on me but never released it outside of the NC

Bedpost already stated he didn't do it.
I'm pretty sure most people would say that...
I think they're both idiots, and I wouldn't really put this past either of them, or a number of other members for that matter

the person who runs limericks gf isnt the person in limericks gf's profile picture, obviously. president rump investigateed some randy on the internet

Oh jesus forget, it's happening again.

worst attempt at forum Self Delete 2018

It's not really a forum Self Delete, rather just some loving richard head who's willing to spend money to post a dox.

i’ve made my views on private investigating quite clear and i’m just asking for concrete proof, especially from badspot because he can check alts despite vpn using things like mac adress. It just seems like a bunch of finger pointing over personal beef without a whole lot of proof and as someone who’s admittedly done this in the past it doesn’t help anybody involved.

you don't have to worry about badspot seeing your mac address unless you connect to the master server.

Like I could go on a huge rant about bedpost but I just have a couple of questions.

1. Why the heck is any of the dox info relevant to us if none of us even know who the person is?
2. What was the motivation behind doxing a random ass person?

that had to be the most lame forum Self Delete i have ever seen

he just posted the most vulgar things he could find, could of been more creative

that had to be the most lame forum Self Delete i have ever seen

he just posted the most vulgar things he could find, could of been more creative
I like how the BLF is just at this point where we now criticize the quality of the spam that we get