Author Topic: Background: Radiation Poison v2  (Read 3164 times)

Just get out, I swear reading your posts are making me lose brain cells by the second

I go catch your brain cells with my fishing net.

Thank you  :cookie:
The recent increase of brain cells might give you a headache, just take some asprin

I see your to immature to let things go. Thats very sad how you cant just let people be alone.

And calling someone a monday because he made fun of your ape-faced girlfriend who has orangutan titties is mature?

And calling someone a monday because he made fun of your ape-faced girlfriend who has orangutan titties is mature?
I call EVERYONE a monday...Lol you have not seen my GF let alone what i really look like. Hell all info on me that is on the internet is false. :D

Do you consider yourself mature?

Why are you still on the forums after the first time you left?

Why haven't you learned that no matter how hard you try you're best just isn't good enough?

Do you consider yourself mature?

Why are you still on the forums after the first time you left?

Why haven't you learned that no matter how hard you try you're best just isn't good enough?
Lol.

Because i own sevral copys of blockland, and i enjoy the game >.>

You have not even seen my best. :D

Again all that depends on opinions of those who i do not care of there opinions.

Well you managed to completely avoid my second question and the third answer made absolutely no sense.

Well you managed to completely avoid my second question and the third answer made absolutely no sense.
Back2Bacon4me

Next time ill number my answers little boy.

You can't fight bacon.

HE GOT THE POWER
PUT HIM IN SUM BREADS