Author Topic: Background: Radiation Poison v2  (Read 3165 times)

HAY GAIS ITS GIKONS GF

Well since you put "Lol" as the answer to the first one I thought you meant something else, but either way it's obviously a no.

And if my opinion didn't matter why do you still continue to reply to everything I say in this thread? I feel bad for the hippos out there...

@picture Opposite of a giraffe's neck

LOL illidan found those fake pictures. :D

I really do not care what you guys do towards me anymore, But ill keep posting so you have something to do with your meaningless lives.

I really do not care what you guys do towards me anymore, But ill keep posting so you have something to do with your meaningless lives.
double post for lulz.

But in doing so it also means that for responding to keep our lifes busy (mines already pretty busy) your also wasting your time aswell.

Stop contradicting yourself with lies because I'm not believing any of it.

And "Meaningless lifes"? I'm not the one who makes crappy desktop backgrounds and avatars for people on an online forum in hope that they will accept me as one of their own.

Then if she's not your girlfriend, the one you sent over 300 pictures of, then she's probably a hooker.

I found Gikons gf

-Removed-

Was an insult (:e)

Stop contradicting yourself with lies because I'm not believing any of it.

And "Meaningless lifes"? I'm not the one who makes crappy desktop backgrounds and avatars for people on an online forum in hope that they will accept me as one of their own.
Ever heard of "For the lulz"?
Also all of my work is not meant to be for just bl, and i do it because im bored and most people like it.

I found Gikons gf

-Removed-

Was an insult (:e)
SHOW IT NOW, GIKON IS A LOSER :D

First you said my life was meaningless, and now you admit that you have nothing else to do, well, wouldn't that render your life meaningless as well?

I swear the hypocrisy is going to give me cancer

This thread is full of lulz, Incase you still dont understand. Your all idiots if you fighting over and about me.
I do everything for the lulz.
everything i say is fake, It is all made up or photoshoped :D.

STFU GIKON

Your a freaking handicap.

STFU GIKON

Your a freaking handicap.
Thats your opinion that you come to get from all my false info. lulz