What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

Author Topic: What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?  (Read 9177 times)

seth is the light in all the hate on the forum

<3
aw <3
i hate the 'celebrity' status of people on here like the larger names in the clique, seth, stuff like that. nothing against the people themselves but i hate to see people drool over being noticed by them. theyre just people dude
i mean i certainly don't mind! don't think that many people "drool over being noticed" by me anyway but just like how i am and are appreciative about it c:
but if they all were like that... ya that'd be pretty weird tho lol

i was using you as an example. another example would be freek

ah ye i was only talking about me as the example, i do get what u mean for other people tho yeah it's understandable :p

i haven't seen that celebrity status thing for a while tbh other than when badspot posts

but i know what you're talking about though. it used to be really prevalent when destroyer, ephi, magick mage, lalam, etc were around

i hate the 'celebrity' status of people on here like the larger names in the clique, seth, stuff like that. nothing against the people themselves but i hate to see people drool over being noticed by them. theyre just people dude

this legitimately doesn't happen

not me.. i was always funny.
bitch you still aint
this legitimately doesn't happen
I was jus about to say that, idk what the FUK limer ick is on about

umm twogtor sorry sweetie but repeating stuff from twitter doesnt make you funny

i was using you as an example. another example would be freek

is freek even alive

1.What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

I think the BLF is still a good place, theres a lot of toxicity but theres a few good people here, I really like the Drawings Megathread and Gallery since its always cool to see what people create. I think the game and the forum is still really fun and theres a lot of great stuff on here and cool people to talk to.

2.If you could, what would be your approach to stop the bad behavior and encourage good behavior?

Id make a lot more people BOS, since a lot of problem users will either stuff up the forums but do it in a way that skirts the rules or once theyre banned they come back. However its pretty dang hard to

3.Do you flat out dislike people who display negative behavior, do you tend to forgive them, or are you indifferent?

I get pissed at people but it never lasts long anyway, its not like I shut down my laptop and cant stop thinking about how much of an ass someone is. I usually forgive people if they at least try to change their behavior, but the vast majority of problem users never change except for changing their usernames.

4.What is some behavior that tends to get on your nerves the quickest?

People who stir stuff up but skirt the rules just enough not to be banned, I also hate when someone makes a couple cool mods/addons and use it as an excuse to stuff on people and crank their inferiority complex up to 1000. But what gets to me the most is how a lot of people on here troll/stuffpost and get praise/support for it, that sort of behavior 3-4 years ago would have never been accepted, but now its basically standard to act like an edgy little stuff and stuff up the forums.

1.What are your opinions, good and bad about the bl forums and the people on it?

2.If you could, what would be your approach to stop the bad behavior and encourage good behavior?

3.Do you flat out dislike people who display negative behavior, do you tend to forgive them, or are you indifferent?

5.Do you think that you are in anyway contributing to the negative or positive aspects of the forums? If yes, then how so?
1. I don't mind the people here.
2. I would rather not try and police behaviors other than with the rules we already have.
3. This is kind of complicated for me but I can say that I feel I shouldn't feel about what other people feel or do in general unless I want to out of kindness.
4. Cognitive dissonance causing a lot of discussions/arguments to become painfully emotional when it shouldn't have in the first place.
5. Very likely not; at least for any meaningful amount of time.

People here seem to always have a constant stick up their ass and a large amount have a massive ego.

Laugh at the obnoxious and narcissistic individuals who think they're better than everyone. No one wants to be a joke.

I don't really care either way. If you stop acting stupid I stop making fun of you.

Ego and Hubris.

5.Do you think that you are in anyway contributing to the negative or positive aspects of the forums? If yes, then how so?

Probably. But it's entertaining either way.

one of the most toxic places i've ever seen but damn if I haven't met a lot of nice people on here.

one of the most toxic places i've ever seen but damn if I haven't met a lot of nice people on here.