why did you stop playing blockland?

Author Topic: why did you stop playing blockland?  (Read 2707 times)

PIRATE ADVENTURE, MY DUDES.

because skill still hasn't finished pirate adventure

Colleg

Also, trying to work on other projects.

I lost the e-mail my key was sent to. :(

Still play from time to time, but it's hard to play consistently when its the same servers every single time I start up the game. I eventually get to the point where I look at the server list then quit the game and play something else.

I had brief hiatuses here and there, mostly between 2013-2015, but it was because I was playing StarMade most of the time. Now that Starmade's gone down the drain for a multitude of reasons, i'm back to playing the old good and gold.

non blockland cigarettes leave now

Because there’s no interiors or terrain
that said, I still play

There was a little while from 2015-2016 when I stopped playing the game and browsing the forum. some players were just so obnoxious it ruined the game for me. then I came back and I've had more fun with the game than ever before. can't let mean people ruin a good time.

Building is almost meditative for me. when I'm in touch with the bricks, it puts me in a lovely head space. and making friends in this game is incredibly easy imo. I don't see myself ever giving it up again.

I return once every year for a 4 week period and then fade away

There was a little while from 2015-2016 when I stopped playing the game and browsing the forum. some players were just so obnoxious it ruined the game for me. then I came back and I've had more fun with the game than ever before. can't let mean people ruin a good time.

Building is almost meditative for me. when I'm in touch with the bricks, it puts me in a lovely head space. and making friends in this game is incredibly easy imo. I don't see myself ever giving it up again.
this except i never stopped playing. i have times where i take breaks but thats pretty normal for anyone with any game