IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic

Author Topic: IdeTheBird - Derailing Topic  (Read 18634 times)

what was wrong with the link?
it was a video of someone wearing a mask and a bathrobe and farting into the camera

Was it not to music? I didn’t watch it for more than a second but didn’t the title have “symphony” in there?im probably just sleepy

Was it not to music? I didn’t watch it for more than a second but didn’t the title have “symphony” in there?im probably just sleepy
No music, I only watched for 3 seconds. It was pretty much the result of letting autism go unleashed.

I just reported that post and said he was stuff posting the entire topic so yeah.

Also the video was literally of a guy putting his buttocks up to the video and farting.

I just reported that post and said he was stuff posting the entire topic so yeah.

Also the video was literally of a guy putting his buttocks up to the video and farting.
If it's allowed on youtube I honestly don't get why it's allowed here

I pointed out the redundancy of mentioning CWS and you kept defending it like it wasn't a weightless insult, but good on you to realize it yourself.It's almost like we're all part of a community and I heard them talking about the topic? Honestly I wasn't even planning on posting but you got me to, congrats. And again, how would I have anything to hide in a discord I haven't even used?
It'd be a lot easier if you just admitted you're defending your butt buddies.

Wait, where do you see me defending Ide? Next time try not to pull stuff straight out of your ass.

So you're telling me you happened to walk into a thread about your buddy on a forum for a game you don't even play? You're not a very good liar.

So you're telling me you happened to walk into a thread about your buddy on a forum for a game you don't even play? You're not a very good liar.
How dense are you? You're accusing him of defending me, which he clearly has not defended me whatsoever. Get one quote.

Yeah he came into this thread, if you look back at his reply to YOUR butt buddy, you would realize why he posted in the first place.

It's almost like we're all part of a community and I heard them talking about the topic? Honestly I wasn't even planning on posting but you got me to, congrats.

Honestly Bones, I think you're just upset because we banned you from the CVG discord for being tribal to one of our American-Mexican staff members.

i was called a monday in cvg by staff
good job

good job
Hey looks it's Unova, the guy who impersonated luigi from the forum.

Nothing you say is credible.

good job
proof? I may have my differences with cvg but the staff doesn't do stuff like that from my experience. (they're too scared of being demoted because their discord has too many rules)

good job

uh huh... (richardStream is Verification)

How dense are you? You're accusing him of defending me, which he clearly has not defended me whatsoever. Get one quote.

Yeah he came into this thread, if you look back at his reply to YOUR butt buddy, you would realize why he posted in the first place.

Honestly Bones, I think you're just upset because we banned you from the CVG discord for being tribal to one of our American-Mexican staff members.

You and Nobot and Nymph seem to clearly be against Glass, so yeah... they're defending your position dude. Why is it so hard to admit you need people to fight your own battles?

Also, who's my butt buddy exactly, Obnasious? He either heard me talking about this thread or saw mentions of it in CvG, I didn't tell him to post here and honestly have not really read what he's even posted here. Knowing you and your group however, you called your hound-dogs to come post in this thread to try and make your argument seem a bit more reputable. See, I can throw out accusations with no evidence too! You should be remembering the time you all hounded on me for making this accusation with no proof, because you're doing the same stuff right now on a different subject.

I have witnessed you and others from there do this several times over the years, and I've witnessed you and others go out of your way to harass my friends for no reason too. Why can't you forget off? You've made the argument in the past regarding NickPB "You wouldn't get away with that in real life, you'd get your stuff kicked in" yet you're guilty of doing stuff you know you wouldn't get away with in real life. I'm willing to bet if you did any of the stuff you pull here in the real world you would get curbstomped. Are you realizing you have no self awareness and are extremely hypocritical yet?

Your post of my ban is literally just you subliminally admitting you're not to be trusted. Care to show the part where Jihad was being a prick and insulting zuzlike for getting banned and thats when I insulted him? That dude doesn't play the game and I don't even think he has an account here, and the fact he's picking on low hanging fruit makes him look even more like a friend. Zuzlike was part of your moderation team too, which just furthers my point that your closed friend group of goofy forgets are ready to jump on anyone who doesn't swear loyalty to you. Calling a Mexican a wetback isn't racism by the way, it's an insult. Racism is when you think another race is inferior to your own you loving moron.