Poll

Did you like what you ate today?

Yes
No

Author Topic: What did you eat today? [DAY 90]  (Read 28884 times)

They don’t even have apples or bees

most of applebees' food is solidified oxygen. absolutely no flavor

sorry darth am i flaming
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 11:11:22 PM by Khaz »

I had a bacon burger at applebees and put a stuff ton of ketchup on it and it was amazing

there has never been a more accurate picture

but you like seafood and mushrooms so you are a slave thus making you irrelevant
mushrooms are disgusting fyi
had pizza for lunch, made mac n cheese for dinnerfoxscotch does make a point
what fungis you are

sorry darth am i flaming
When I said flaming I was mentioning this part because the other day I went to apple bees so
HURRRRRR I EET ABBLEBEES SO YUMY

why the forget would he know you went to applebees

edit: oh

Hey guys just got back from Applebees had a horse meat burger with 10 pounds of 3 month past expiry ketchup on it to mask the nonexistence of flavor, stuff was loving amazing. By the way all seafood is bad

Hey guys just got back from Applebees had a horse meat burger with 10 pounds of 3 month past expiry ketchup on it to mask the nonexistence of flavor, stuff was loving amazing. By the way all seafood is bad
I mean seafood is disgusting
also what the forget are you rambling on about

I mean seafood is disgusting

How can someone try so hard to flame me but epic fail?

How can someone try so hard to flame me but epic fail?
you know that being an starfish doesnt help in any situation
I had a bacon burger at applebees and put a stuff ton of ketchup on it and it was amazing

not that much ketchup god damn

you see the blf is the only place I know of that criticizes you for eating bacon burgers

motherforgeter do you not realize im criticizing applebees for being stuff O my life

motherforgeter do you not realize im criticizing applebees for being stuff O my life

Wait a minute... are you flaming me?