What did you eat today? [DAY 90]

Poll

Did you like what you ate today?

Yes
No

Author Topic: What did you eat today? [DAY 90]  (Read 27876 times)

ok they're actually right for stuffting on you about applebees. ive lived in seven places and four of them had applebees---none of them actually cook their loving food. i literally watched them microwave me a hot dog

nothing like being starfishs because someone ate something you dont like
im outta here

when u grow up do u want to work at applebees so u can trick old people into thinking they're actually not getting food poisoning tomorrow

Applebees foot lettuce

when u grow up do u want to work at applebees so u can trick old people into thinking they're actually not getting food poisoning tomorrow
no not really

nothing like being starfishs because someone ate something you dont like
im outta here
dude grow the forget up. why is it okay for you to call me a slave etc but it's not okay when people rightfully make fun of applebees? we're all loving around so relax

i went to applebees a while back and i can confirm it sucks
now, as for what i ate:
breakfast: none
lunch: leftover dominos cheese pizza (pan crust), lays barbecue chips, v8 splash
dinner: mcdonalds buttermilk crispy tenders with honey mustard sauce, fries and a sprite
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 10:59:56 PM by Mr Queeba »

the last thing you want in your applebees lettuce is foot fungus but that might just be what you get
this 4channer posted a picture of him standing in the applebees lettuce but he had shoes on which made it all the worse

breakfast: none
lunch: leftover dominos cheese pizza (pan crust), lays barbecue chips, v8 splash
dinner: mcdonalds buttermilk crispy tenders with honey mustard sauce, fries and a sprite
god damn that sounds amazing
probably saying that because I put a bit much salt in my mac n cheese :P

oatmeal for breakfast, and for dinner I had soup with celery, chicken, and sausage
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 07:54:33 PM by Darth C3P0² »

steamed hams
hah! i'm cancerous!

loving salt again god damn do you think i eat something else everyday

nothing my medicine makes me lose my appetite i am 93 pounds