Author Topic: NEW REQUEST: Soldier's Helmet From TF2  (Read 5346 times)

Title says it all. If a hat similar to his doesn't exist would somebody be willing to make it?

EDIT: Now I'm requesting Soldier's Helmet from TF2. I think a pack might already have one similar to his but if not would somebody be willing to make it?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 01:17:58 PM by Legodude77 »

I don't get it.
It just looks like the cowboy hat on hat mod.
Do you want it as a wearable item?

I don't get it.
It just looks like the cowboy hat on hat mod.
Do you want it as a wearable item?
Yeah, I would like it as a hatmod item you could wear. The difference with the sniper's hat is the left side folded up so I'm not for sure if the cowboy hat is exactly like that.

Yeah, I would like it as a hatmod item you could wear. The difference with the sniper's hat is the left side folded up so I'm not for sure if the cowboy hat is exactly like that.
It is. Its just not the cowboy hat. Its one of the 5 bajillion hats. I remember wearing it on some western rp server.
I can make it a item, If i can find the exact hat. Making it a item would be easy too. Do you want it to have any bonuses, such as Damage reduction or health increase?

No just a hat a blockhead could wear. I don't need anything special about it.

No just a hat a blockhead could wear. I don't need anything special about it.
A player or bot blockhead? If you want it to work on bots then you gotta use hatmod.
Im already making the add-on, Itll probably be done tomorrow or tonight.

holy stuff he wants u to model the hat from the image and put it in hatmod

This Hat Right?
Doesn't really match it that well, sniper's hat has a sharp fold in it not a curve.

holy stuff he wants u to model the hat from the image and put it in hatmod
This is what I thought you were going to do.

I can edit it, I have blender. Right now im working on the top, Its ugly... And yes, the curve is fat, so I will be changing that..

I could take a shot at this when I come home from school.  Can’t guarantee 100% amazing quality, but I’ll try my best.

I could take a shot at this when I come home from school.  Can’t guarantee 100% amazing quality, but I’ll try my best.
Ok. Nevermind my edit then. If youd like, Id be happy to script it as a item.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 03:00:23 PM by soldier101@ »

Ok. Nevermind my edit then. If youd like, Id be happy to script it as a item.
it isnt that hard to put in a hat for hadmod lol

I know how easy it is to put it in hatmod, trust me. He said up there he want it as a item though.
Also, I think your trolling me, every post i have you come up with something negative.
Go back to the drama topic form wence thou came.