Poll

What are your thoughts on Islam?

Great
3 (3.1%)
Good
3 (3.1%)
Indifferent (The Filthy Centrist Option.)
30 (30.9%)
Bad
20 (20.6%)
stuff
29 (29.9%)
ALLAHU ACKBAR! Loud Muffled Thud in the distance.
12 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: What are the blockland forum's thoughts on Islam?  (Read 4973 times)

Yep. Another one of my patented PhantOS lies. Also I have one kid, not two lol
You know that lying is haram?

Yep. Another one of my patented PhantOS lies. Also I have one kid, not two lol

Holy forget you are the corderlain on the left

Fellas fellas, relax. This is the internet, clearly I can say whatever I want and you'll have no way to verify if it's true or not.

At least I don't use my family to strengthen my political arguments.. hah ... Sorry great granny ruth

blf where you can go from opening a discussion about ethnic cleansing to having to explain how many kids you have

blf where you can go from opening a discussion about ethnic cleansing to having to explain how many kids you have
Truly a wonderful place.

stuff overall but westernized Islam/Muslims are fine

its bad in the way that most abrahamic religions are bad. i think religion in general isnt great, but individuals are completely capable of practicing a religion in a harmless way

it gets a lot of unnecessary stuff due to xenophobia though

I really wish I could go explore the middle east without getting forgeted up by bombs or kidnapped for money. Middle east has some cool ass aesthetics and history.

it gets a lot of unnecessary stuff due to xenophobia though

sure dude

Having to grow up with Muslims has been tough because there are good Muslims who want to practice their faith and live peacefully but where I live there are Muslims that want to be gangsters usually ending up on the streets at night fighting each other. Throughout my whole school life I've met Muslims which do not keep up to their religion, they smoke, they drink, they want to fight and occasionally use their god's name in vain to inflict pain on one another usually shouting "Allah I'll forget you up". There are so many Muslims in my area that just chat the most stuff about how their so religious yet their smoking weed, drinking alcohol and having love. Now this is probably because of either the bad influence grime music has had on London or because the country is going to stuff because cultures aren't getting a long with each other.

I used to be in a crowd of thugs that done nothing but smoke weed and talk stuff all day, I used to be one of those guy's that you'll have a very bad opinion of if you saw me like you could see through the ways I acted I tried to act hard spoke slang, disrespected my ex girlfriend and all. I was a disaster, I didn't care about my GCSES and I was in a group full of Muslims who wanted to act their hardest but they all failed to do so. I left the group many months ago because they just forgeted me around all they ever did was take the piss out of me, I was sick of it all and I woke up. These aren't good Muslims, these are just washed up Muslims who know no better and are using their religion in defense for everything. I will never understand why such people of such faith contradict every word they say, there's this one girl I know who goes on about how Muslim she is yet she drinks alcohol all the time and kisses boys 24/7. Is that Religious? is saying "stafallah" in public out loud trying to justify everything you do wrong good? All these Muslims that are these young ages need to get a loving wake up call because this isn't religion, this is scummy behavior.

I don't hate Muslims, I have respect for them one of my companions is Muslim living in Israel right now. Some Muslims wish to live in peace I remember once when I used to live in New York City I was playing soccer at a park and a nice Muslim man joined in with our game. Him and his children were all kind and peaceful, people that spread happiness and peace are the ones which people need to learn from.

The last point I'd like to make and this is very personal, I wasn't there when this happened but that old crowd of thugs I used to hang out with thought they were so hard because they set fire to an abandoned warehouse disturbing the public and using emergency services. On this day I was with one of my ex girlfriends, one who I treated like stuff because of these thugs and god bless her because she was always right about how I was acting. We were in Olympic park enjoying ourselves until we saw smoke in the clouds and I knew it was them because they always thought they were hard or some stuff. These were my "bros" yeah loving right, I don't think so:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/stratford-fire-firefighters-battle-huge-blaze-in-disused-office-block-a3399961.html

A year later I defended myself from all the bullstuff these richardheads were putting me through:

The only thing I have to say is one day we will live in peace and I pray to everyone here that they don't smoke weed, get involved with any sort of drugs or act in ways they aren't or hang around with "friends" that just forget with them

My thoughs are neutral.

I think we should respect each other difference.