nintendo switch was a smash hit for practically all year

Author Topic: nintendo switch was a smash hit for practically all year  (Read 3086 times)

it practically matched the wii and destroyed the wii u in sales (obviously), as seen in this presentation

and, from 2ch, sales of the switch beat out the PS4 in japan during their first 26 weeks

rather impressive. i've been playing odyssey and other games on the switch and i love it to death. with more quality content coming out and quality content already out, i'd recommend you'd pick up one if you haven't already

nintendo shill league in full force

Ah mate what's with the Nintendroid shilling? How much are the people in Japan paying you, Queeba, and that Master Matthew bloke? I am a professional video game developer, and I'm not a fan of this shilling.

Switch deserves it. Also, miss the original Wii.

Ah mate what's with the Nintendroid shilling? How much are the people in Japan paying you, Queeba, and that Master Matthew bloke? I am a professional video game developer, and I'm not a fan of this shilling.
Just because you can't stand nintendo being successful, doesn't mean they don't deserve it.

reee nintendo for kids theyre not allowed to succeed

now that's a FUNNY picture beachbum, can i save it?

am i the only one who never had one and wanted one?