Blockohub

Author Topic: Blockohub  (Read 8296 times)

Blockohub is a hub for all things Blockland related, it includes the main hub, a search feature, and a media and leaks page. This website strives to make navigating Blockland much easier. The hub page includes many redirects for very useful sites and pages. The search page is a custom search engine from Google. This search engine uses multiple Blockland related sites, you put in whatever you want, and out pops your Blockland only related results! Useful for searching for add-ons, saves, guides, dramas, BLIDs, etc. The media page is a hub for Blockland videos/photos.

https://blockohub.us

If you have any suggestions for adding resources to the hub page or have any ideas just post here or PM me the details.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:16:58 AM by IdeTheBird »

typo on leaks page
misterlegodude already told me conan gosh  :panda:

add daprogs and/or greek2me name/blid search

Like pronhub for blocklanders

add daprogs name/blid search

Added it.

hit ctrl f5 to clear cache, i fixed up the logos and changed those god awful gaps in the header.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:47:32 PM by IdeTheBird »

researchhub + blockland = this.

researchhub + blockland = this.

Wow, Nice And Creative Comment

This is actually a pretty cool place.

Nice one, Ide.

tbh this is pretty neat. didn't know you did web development

maybe a video tab with some popular videos

tbh this is pretty neat. didn't know you did web development
I'm new to it, I thought I might as well put learning to use. The search feature was actually my main drive for the site at all. The autocomplete is god tier. We can thank google for that.

maybe a video tab with some popular videos
I thought about adding a news page but I do not know if I am that dedicated to be continuously updating it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 10:50:00 AM by IdeTheBird »