Author Topic: Blockohub  (Read 8276 times)

Care to put up some Discord servers there?
He has the Blockland Content Creators Discord there
Thats the only one i'm putting too cuz all these other discords out here trippin. unless there actually is another highly useful discord.

Hm. I guess not lol. Oh well like 3 ads that is clearly boxed at the top shouldn't hassle anyone too much.
it does hassle me too much

do you mind adding B4v21? we'll be happy to make a custom banner/icon if you want one
also we're planning on switching domains eventually to a better one - i'l contact you whenever that happens

do you mind adding B4v21? we'll be happy to make a custom banner/icon if you want one
also we're planning on switching domains eventually to a better one - i'l contact you whenever that happens
happy too, make a logo thats 499x118

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:09:33 PM by K3k0m@n »

just waiting for someone to edit the researchhub logo and make it Blockohub

THat is not a bad idea actually

does anyone actually like this
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:25:58 PM by IdeTheBird »

does anyone actually like this

Don't do it unless you want your site to be more of a meme than a quality database

I've got 3 adblockers running, so I'm gonna have to disagree with u there

3 adblockers and none of them are even the good one

with just ublock origin i get no ads from searching

Don't do it unless you want your site to be more of a meme than a quality database
yeah I've already scratched that idea lol.

you should probably call it something like "blockbase" or something that rolls off the tounge nice than "blockohub"

I decided this site doesn't need a logo, i updated the nav bar to look nicer. eventually I wanna make this site responsive for diff resolutions, aka mobile.

you should probably call it something like "blockbase" or something that rolls off the tounge nice than "blockohub"
Or BlockHub

Anyway, instead of ripping off a research site's logo, how about something simplistic and reminiscent of Blockland's logo?