Author Topic: Blockohub  (Read 8158 times)

Drop the brick backdrop

Or BlockHub
yea this would probably be better. the o syllable just sounds gross when your saying it out loud

Updated title (if you're still interested)

lol im not getting a new domain just to change the name guys.. It's what's behind the name that counts. Also I would like the site to look like it's from this decade.

if people dont like this then Ill go back.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:28:13 AM by IdeTheBird »

Also I would like the site to look like it's from this decade.

Moving away from using Impact would help.

Moving away from using Impact would help.

I actually am not using that font anywhere on the site. Except for the logos.

I actually am not using that font anywhere on the site. Except for the logos.

That's what I mean. Most are using it, some are not. Some are white on black while others are vise versa and varying sizes. consistency in appearance would get you there.

That's what I mean. Most are using it, some are not. Some are white on black while others are vise versa and varying sizes. consistency in appearance would get you there.
brother if i made all these logos the same style then none of the logos would stand out. Every redirect logo is different and has a style I suppose. The site would look bland as forget if I did that stuff.

Aww who actually cares about the font? Impact's a good font, it's bold, clear, and it's a staple of anything Blockland related

I always imagined daprogs archive as a beautiful pink sunset-bathed tropical beach

He has the Blockland Content Creators Discord there

Ah, I missed it. Thanks for telling me.

the essential addons page doesent even have essential addons its just a load of bullstuff

also we're planning on switching domains eventually to a better one - i'l contact you whenever that happens
wow that happened faster then expected: can you update the link of B4v21 to http://b4v21.block.land/ ?? this should be the final location for our site

Updated some stuff. A lot of it was cleaning up the css file.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:28:04 AM by IdeTheBird »

Add the header back it feels odd without it