Author Topic: HOLY stuff THERE'S A CAR ON A EARTH ESCAPE ORBIT RIGHT NOW  (Read 10995 times)

I hear that it's currently heading towards the asteroid belt. Starman is going to get destroyed.
Not if the aliens pick him up first.

I hear that it's currently heading towards the asteroid belt. Starman is going to get destroyed.
the density of asteroids in the belt is quite low, he's going to be fine

holy loving stuff elon musk can actually high-quality meme?

No

holy stuff thats sick, honestly cant believe technology has advanced to being this precise really

its like as if these rockets are just oversized drones, given they're able to be this precise at takeoff AND landing

yo those forgetin sonic booms on that vidya tho wOAh

there's a starman waiting in his car....?

yo those forgetin sonic booms on that vidya tho wOAh
in a better video you can hear them more clearly but the gist of it is that theres 3 sonic booms per booster

in one of the videos it sounded like 10 because of the echo and it was awesome

holy loving stuff elon musk can actually high-quality meme?
well that one's fake, but he did legitimately tweet this

if the asteroid belt was as dense as they make it in the movies it'd be more like a ring

yeah asteroids are actually like thousands to millions of miles apart, only in planet rings are things that visibly close

I no longer doubt this man's high intelligence
Yea he's pretty clever

"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly."

reverse psychology at its finest! [/sarcasm]

Yea he's pretty clever

"You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly."

reverse psychology at its finest! [/sarcasm]
bruh we already know you're a flat earther you dont have to keep spouting your beliefs here, especially in such a passive aggressive/sarcastic way, its really annoying