just had the most forgeted up dream of my life

Author Topic: just had the most forgeted up dream of my life  (Read 2171 times)

Seems like your brain is trying to show you something that you don't understand

but does your brain control you or do you control your brain? 🤔

i do have a knot on my head, but that's from falling on a coffee table when i was drunk a few days ago.
right

but does your brain control you or do you control your brain? 🤔
the world may never know....

reminds me of this one dream i had where i ate the world and when i did i ended up being shot by a driveby ballas member yelling "gyaoo"

then i woke up and found a bowl on my chest

reminds me of this one dream i had where i ate the world and when i did i ended up being shot by a driveby ballas member yelling "gyaoo"

then i woke up and found a bowl on my chest
monkeu forgeteu

you've been jumped before? damn that sucks.

who did you piss off

you've been jumped before? damn that sucks.

who did you piss off

long story, but here's a summary of what happened

i had this one friend who was a complete pot feen and used to finesse dealers around our school because he's loving handicapped. he was a really close friend at the time so when i walked out of school one day to see him shoved against the wall by some dude i got in the middle of it. i didn't fight the guy, but i just gave him a look and he walked off. i guess he thought 2v1 wasn't a good idea.

fast forward to about a week later. i usually took the bus home from school but had to walk home because i missed the bus. there's this restaurant on the way, and i see the guy who was interrogating my friend and 4 other dudes. they all noticed me too with this menacing look on their faces. i knew this meant bad news and i booked it.

they caught me, i got forgeted up, and that's pretty much it. they didn't mess with me after that and i stopped talking to my friend because he sort of got me into that mess because he's handicapped.

Sometimes pain and other sensations you feel while asleep are “explained away” by your brain through dreams. However if you don’t have a pet or something those scratches you experienced are definitely spooky.

Sage your house.

when i walked out of school one day to see him shoved against the wall by some dude i got in the middle of it. i didn't fight the guy, but i just gave him a look and he walked off. i guess he thought 2v1 wasn't a good idea.
woah... tough guy over here

Sometimes pain and other sensations you feel while asleep are “explained away” by your brain through dreams. However if you don’t have a pet or something those scratches you experienced are definitely spooky.

Sage your house.

does salt at doorways work?

try leaving garlic at windowsills and hanging gourds up around doorways