Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 48650 times)

truly groundbreaking and inspirational grimlock
this post really could apply to any of renderman in a bowl's posts

Honestly wish all these dumbass "le epic meme posters" would get banned.
reminder that this is kidalexs only message that references the drama. absolutely no loving response to any of the points in the OP, regardless of who the OP actually is.

still waiting on the response to the OP's points Kidalex
what's funny is the fact that kidalex is proving my point better than i could ever do
He's not pretending to have authority, he's saying the truth.
Not much to “tease out” this time, Badspot; it should be clear who to ban, instead of telling 35+ people to kill themseves when in reality only like 5 people need to go. :cookieMonster:
👌

it's kinda ironic how hard you guys squirm trying to deflect criticism

Ah yes you're implying they pat themselves on the back because they don't loving like you. Good job!

I know it implies that we are patting ourselves on the back for hating you but it nearly seems like you’re proud of the hate.

THOT patrol is just one of those clans that wastes the time that's left on this beloved game.

pot calling the tea cup black

le tu quoque

[quote author=Khaz link=topic=317038.msg9793261#msg9793261 date=1518068388
i mean i guess but if we wanna go off of “importance” you could easily substitute the brown townogy with a server-goer reporting BLHack to an admin. i dont think importance matters at all in this context
[/quote]

the only reason he's making responding to obvious bait comparable to reporting illegal activities is to make himself feel better about moralcigaretteging on the internet

how did i forget that up

[ quote author=Red Spy link=topic=317038.msg9793597#msg9793597 date=1518122738]
le tu quoque

i mean i guess but if we wanna go off of “importance” you could easily substitute the brown townogy with a server-goer reporting BLHack to an admin. i dont think importance matters at all in this context

the only reason he's making responding to obvious bait comparable to reporting illegal activities is to make himself feel better about moralcigaretteging on the internet
[/quote]
you are gay lol

not as gay as the guy who can't quote properly

[ quote author=Red Spy link=topic=317038.msg9793597#msg9793597 date=1518122738]
le tu quoque

nice 1
you are gay lol

THOT patrol is just one of those clans that wastes the time that's left on this beloved game.
I mean u wasted ur whole life on this game who you tryna fool

This is false. thot patrol hosts really fun servers and builds together. Say what you will about their forum antics, but they are part of what keeps the game fresh and interesting.

wound is in no place to talk stuff about "thot patrol killing blockland" when he spent $300 on banned accounts just to stuffpost on the forum