kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47703 times)

They're really trying to save face with this irony stuff, goes to show how much this thread really bothered them
Imagine getting your jimmies this rustled over people calling you out on your antics

If you can't take the heat, don't play with fire

Imagine getting your jimmies this rustled over people calling you out on your antics

If you can't take the heat, don't play with fire
what if you are fire

i love love

Lol you mad bro?
get a life
either watch the gamefix podcast or go forget yourself
rat stuff bat stuff dirty 'ol twat, 69 starfishs tied in a knot. Horreeeee lizard stuff

forget.
ill rip your head off and stuff down your neck
only reason they do this stuff is cause they so jealous of my ice and my closet full of supreme
youre an inspiration for birth control
this drama super gay
maybe op should try writing a good drama
maybe the forums should just shutdown
alright im fluent in gr8dayhandicap so let me translate all of this
"i finished crying about how i was shoved off my homo high horse so here we go ill make some half assed reply""i wasnt being passive aggressive, i was regurgitating the popular opinion just to be liked more. perhaps i couldve actually come up with my own opinion but thats too risky to do""you are right, i am a fake and obnoxious piece of stuff""i am going to dismiss this post because i have no good comeback (because it is true)""i have to fake being nice to people. in reality i dont give two forgets about making someones day. im just really desperate for friends""i fake being nice to a lot of people, even ones i barely know or dont like, just because i am desperate for friends. i dont like to live this life at all lol""it is one""youve seen me in only bl related discords""you are being kinda stubborn, but you are right, that friend does not exist. it was an excuse for me to cry about being bitchslapped off my high horse""no i dont""this is true, he started to stuff on me in the bcc because i have no reason to be there because i never contribute anything to blockland at all besides handicapped posts on the forums""i want to acknowledge all these posts too, because they all jack me off"

:panda:

you know kidalex, now would be a good time to take a breather, step back and just look at what you're posting because you are honestly doing yourself zero favors right now.

:panda:
you know kidalex, now would be a good time to take a breather, step back and just look at what you're posting because you are honestly doing yourself zero favors right now.
im about to go medieval on your asses

What are you gonna do, get your daddy’s gun out of his closet and show all your haters who’s boss?

What are you gonna do, get your daddy’s gun out of his closet and show all your haters who’s boss?
time to abort your whole frickin species

multiple people are imploding in this thread, wow

shoutout to anyone that splatoon fitpics because theyre too poor to afford actual streetwear

dude seriously

just stop

dude seriously

just stop
im gonna rip your head off and stuff down your neck

alex this isnt helping your case at all