Author Topic: the golden times are coming  (Read 3409 times)

thanks to bitcoin miners, all sorts of computer hardware is really expensive. one of my friends said that an 8GB ram stick for his server was like $500+ because it was popular with miners.

haha i can name a few people who are popular with minors

haha i can name a few people who are popular with minors
cursed post

Good discussion. Thanks guys
your post doesn't make any sense at all
comparing the crash of crypto to the great depression (even just within technology) is a stupid one at best

Don't forget about the whole supply and demand that causes the price jumping too ;)

Are miners the new minerity that everyone will witch Hunt against until we eventually move them into selected ghettos only to send them to labor camps and gas them

If y'all nerds keep acting this wild about miners we're gonna have to give them their own minerusalem out of guilt for the ensuing minercaust

forget cryptominers so hard.

More importantly, forget NVIDIA and AMD for not making cards specifically for miners.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:59:52 AM by hillkill »

More importantly, forget NVIDIA and AMD for not making cards specifically for miners.
uhhhh

forget cryptominers so hard.

They did it still failed

your post doesn't make any sense at all
comparing the crash of crypto to the great depression (even just within technology) is a stupid one at best

I wasn't referring to the crypto crash itself, I was referring to a potential market crash following the effects of the crypto crash.
However, you could argue that another crash isn't going to happen since it appears prices are evening out again.

Actually never-mind. Nothing in the op supports that.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:35:55 AM by Mr.Noßody »

am I stupid or if "the market crashes" everything will be super-duper cheap and I'll be able to get my PC build for half the price

am I stupid or if "the market crashes" everything will be super-duper cheap and I'll be able to get my PC build for half the price
market crashing = litterally nothing left so prices skyrocket

market crashing = litterally nothing left so prices skyrocket
uh

im not sure thats how market crashing works

thats market demand skyrocketing not crashing, nvidia and co arent stopping their production of graphics cards anytime soon, so there wont be a lack of cards. and if it isnt worth it to mine crypto, everyone would be selling their stuff cause they have no use for it

this wouldn't solve the issue? if nvidia/amd released video cards specifically for miners which are more expensive, wouldn't the miners still target normal graphics cards becuase they're cheaper and deliver similar speeds??

this wouldn't solve the issue? if nvidia/amd released video cards specifically for miners which are more expensive, wouldn't the miners still target normal graphics cards becuase they're cheaper and deliver similar speeds??
Who said they had to be more expensive?