What is the hottest food/thing you've ever eaten

Author Topic: What is the hottest food/thing you've ever eaten  (Read 4178 times)

mine is either Cheeto Milkshake Or Cheeto Ice Cream....
dont ask i had alot of cheetos and did some stupid stuff and it was hot as satans starfish

also carolina reaper is hottest pepper.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 07:07:47 PM by Boomsticks Alt »

you mean spicy! ghost pepper wings, and a few too many. they burn pretty badly the "second" time too.

you mean spicy! ghost pepper wings, and a few too many. they burn pretty badly the "second" time too.

spicy = hot

LAME. (just kidding with you)

i am a spicy food addict. i ate a home grown chili pepper drunk and puked in a snow bank once...but the spiciest stuff i've probably ever ate in my entire life was black mamba (original) hot sauce.

i'd used to get high as forget at my buddy's place and he'd let me go nuts with his hot sauce. for me i literally eat either tabasco (lame) or tabasco habenero (much better) EVERY day. mackthehunter has witnessed me in 2014 eating sriracha like ketchup (lame mild AF.)

but seriously i think my digestive system hates me for my addiction to spicy foods. i love it because i get this almost trippy feeling when you get to a certain point with spices. plus i've had alot of sinus problems and it helps me clear my sinuses.

WITH GHOST PEPPER STUFF: i've had it and it's kinda overhyped. it's more of a more smokey tasting habenero pepper to me. i'm trying to source out the last dab one of these days, i need to try pepper X.

spicy = hot
sure but someone might think you mean temperature, bretty different things

one day i had a trinidad scorpion after school waiting to get picked up (2nd hottest pepper in the world)

let me just say that i was doing somersaults on the whole ride home

chips and salsa at chilis

that just sounds painful

anything to do with wasabi is like taking a 9volt battery to your tongue. when i get wasabi at sushi places i usually eat the whole glob in one go.

wasabi is not the same as a chili pepper, it turns on pain receptors. it's literally painful to eat.

only have had wasabi once and I loving threw up horribly
it wasnt even the tip of a small tablespoon either

but for real spiciest stuff is probably gotta go to some sriracha sauce on spicy chicken wings
personally I aint a fan of spicy so thats why its so low

Reason i made this post is cus

im eat takis, they arent that hot though but it just gave me the thought of those cheeto milkshakes i made a long time ago and this post was born.

sean evans if you're reading this i challenge you to a no milk hot ones challenge, pusillanimous individual.

haven't drank milk since i was 8 lets go boy.