Rust leaves early access today.

Author Topic: Rust leaves early access today.  (Read 1966 times)

Rust has finally been pooped out, good time was had by all.

Time for official release.

still havent played it

also i cant change my character cuz its linked to ur Steam ID and its like white male and im snoozing

Time for the official orgies to commence.

Tbh, it'd be nice if rust had actual character customization like ARK. But that's just my preference.

Tbh, it'd be nice if rust had actual character customization like ARK. But that's just my preference.
i think the steam ID thing is cool i just hate what i rolled

now get ready for the next early access survival game by facepunch,

it's called 'Before'

in fact facepunch have a few games in dev now including S&Box, Before, Space Usurper, Ruin and Project: Tile. Also Tub but that's just garry making some funky Unity game.

community still sucks richard

I haven't followed the news in a while. Is this game still frustrating as forget? Frustrating like you get killed by randoms and lose all your stuff within one hour of playing.

I haven't followed the news in a while. Is this game still frustrating as forget? Frustrating like you get killed by randoms and lose all your stuff within one hour of playing.

Yup, probably still won't stop being that way for a while. Honestly, I think gary could give less of a forget about Rust, and will instead focus on something like S&box.

I think gary could give less of a forget about Rust, and will instead focus on something like S&box.
It's the vicious cycle of Gary developing a game, after a while, he'll stop caring about S&Box, toss it aside, and move onto the next game and leave S&Box in the hands of other devs/trusted individuals

gmod is dogstuff i don't have high hopes for sandbox