[NEWS] woman flushes hamsters and claims the airport told her to

Author Topic: [NEWS] woman flushes hamsters and claims the airport told her to  (Read 3699 times)

post loving links you tard it's as easy as Highlight, CTRL C, Click, CTRL V you loving mongoloid

You could just google the title it's as easy as highlight, right click and press the "search Google for ........" button.

post loving links you tard it's as easy as Highlight, CTRL C, Click, CTRL V you loving mongoloid
richardstick doesn't look through thread before posting

[1][2][3]

lmao how stupid why not just leave the hamster at home

richardstick doesn't look through thread before posting

yes, here are sources on the thread atm, but it's not that I didn't look through, it's that tony never posts a source. like, ever. it's loving annoying and lazy on his part. at this point i'm pretty sure he only makes these [NEWS] things is to feel like "le mastar troll xddd" because he keeps doing the same thing over and over and over.

Basically: you're not funny, Tony. eat my rooster

yes, here are sources on the thread atm, but it's not that I didn't look through, it's that tony never posts a source. like, ever. it's loving annoying and lazy on his part. at this point i'm pretty sure he only makes these [NEWS] things is to feel like "le mastar troll xddd" because he keeps doing the same thing over and over and over.

not only is tony a very reliable source himself (seriously, would you ask these sources for THEIR sources? no, didn't think so)
but you're also spending more effort typing a bunch of pointless stuff than you are reading anything.

What are you getting so worked up over a news thread?

Blockland isn't generally a medium people use to go for their news so I don't know what you expect from me, I'm not a journalist.

how tony has been trolling here for like 10 years and people still get this riled up honestly amazes me. he doesn't even have to try anymore

how tony has been trolling here for like 10 years and people still get this riled up honestly amazes me. he doesn't even have to try anymore
^^^this

can someone else repost this thread so we can discuss the article instead of having another "stuff on tony" thread

This woman plans to sue but I'm waiting for detectives to claim she literally bought the hamster 2 days before the incident lol.