Author Topic: Amberguard Roleplaying  (Read 9249 times)

either way his last two posts were pretty bm, but hes definitely active. no need to dispute that, its irrelevant anyways. im active and ive never heard of your server, let alone considered joining an rp server in years

either way his last two posts were pretty bm, but hes definitely active. no need to dispute that, its irrelevant anyways. im active and ive never heard of your server, let alone considered joining an rp server in years
As I said--whether the topic's addressing something notable or not, this whole thing is an example of what doesn't warrant a drama topic.

whats the point of trying to tune back in after he clarified everything and then saying that you tuned out. the drama is being handled amongst people who are involved if you're confused then there's really no reason to post
that's the thing lol. I saw this thread first and was like 'the forget is going on' and left, then I came back like a day later and everyone made peace with each other and I was still just as confused as before. I tried to read through and figure out what happened but this drama is mentally taxing

I'm still confused. Who the forget are you guys?
Amberguard roleplaying was a server where they'd host a 'town' rp, where you could make your own stuff and do stuff with stuff such as being an officer (who loving sucked honestly they were autistic), sometimes paramedic or firefighters. People made their own services, every 15?minutes you got 30c (the currency) so that you could buy lots and stuff. People were making gangs that were just trying to be cool, had big gang wars, etc.
Aka a generic Dark RP server but on blockland.

-generic descripton-
Never forget, genki gang. The admins abused their powers as head of genki gang and we lived on a oil rig for all of 15 minutes, went to tekari's island with a helicopter and proceeded to slaughter like Christopher Columbus Kill everyone
That was really autistic, i don't really like town RP anymore

I loved AG, sad to see all this chaos.

Anyways, I hope Cloud and Block take good care of it, although I never see the servers up.

Never forget, genki gang. The admins abused their powers as head of genki gang and we lived on a oil rig for all of 15 minutes, went to tekari's island with a helicopter and proceeded to slaughter like Christopher Columbus Kill everyone
That was really autistic, i don't really like town RP anymore

I was in Genki, I was the casual vehicle driver for the gang.

All we did mostly was doing drive-by's, me swinging the truck past some cops or high-pop area's and shot it up.

Lol town rps
Lol letting people have fun with something they enjoy no matter how much you dislike it because it doesn't harm you in any way shape or form

Lol letting people have fun with something they enjoy no matter how much you dislike it because it doesn't harm you in any way shape or form

hey phant a wise man once said "stop being nosy"

god it's like spot the vegan only more autistic

ladies and gentlemen, the saddest post in this thread

The only way to truly have fun in a roleplay server is to roleplay you're on a better server. Ain't that the truth.

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not undermining your drama with these subtle jabs at your boring ass hobby. The drama is it's own issue, but by God how can one defend a town rp as valiantly as you?

The only way to truly have fun in a roleplay server is to roleplay you're on a better server. Ain't that the truth.

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not undermining your drama with these subtle jabs at your boring ass hobby. The drama is it's own issue, but by God how can one defend a town rp as valiantly as you?
probably because they made it idk