[NEWS] Humble Water Filter Merchant loveual Misconduct Allegations

Author Topic: [NEWS] Humble Water Filter Merchant loveual Misconduct Allegations  (Read 5595 times)

Just another woman trying to get some sue money.

“I was scared. It was horrifying trying to put it in his hole,” she said. “I was emotional. I was crying. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying in the bed.”

Humble Water Filter Merchant claims that the love was consensual.

“Hes a liar. I didn’t have any option.” she said.

They're only doing this to try to shine a bad light on Humble Water Filter Merchant. Really taking advantage of that whole feminism thing huh?

the only proof you need of her claims is to ask why would someone willingly have love with Humble Water Filter Merchant

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 04:30:46 PM by Curse You »

stop being a stuffhead and post a damn source

seriously who cares if the link of wherever it is is a bad news source at least it has information of where you got it from instead of telling people to piss off with "sorry im too lazy to provide a link but im not lazy to take more time to write a post"

i think i might be the only one who gets the joke

stop being a stuffhead and post a damn source

seriously who cares if the link of wherever it is is a bad news source at least it has information of where you got it from instead of telling people to piss off with "sorry im too lazy to provide a link but im not lazy to take more time to write a post"

So you guys can discredit it for not being on your personal approved media source list  :iceCream:

Why post a source when they'll just discredit it? Have them find their own source.

fine then keep being an starfish about it, why is it so hard to post a link - just because someone starts a trend doesn't mean you should copy it | At this point you're most likely trolling but I'll leave this here anyway

The whole "pics (proof, implicit) or it didn't happen" standard is still in effect. You are not exempt. Your copy & pasting of content regardless of whether you think that the alleged greater effort deserves anything at all aside from critique and request for sources, is not deserving of any sort of pat on the back. You could be lying, and I will assume that you are on-sight provided that you lack sources, sources haven't been posted by another user, and you have an overall stuffty character on the matter of "news".
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:44:28 PM by Kyuande »

I thought Humble Water Filter Merchant liked meat.

this post is so meta it seems like a really bad post worse than tony’s