[NEWS] Humble Water Filter Merchant loveual Misconduct Allegations

Author Topic: [NEWS] Humble Water Filter Merchant loveual Misconduct Allegations  (Read 5754 times)

genius post...

How far back in time are we talking?

he kinda looks like ryan gosling in this photo....

these accusations are probably false. it's hard to pinpoint exactly what's inside Super Male Vitality™, but it definitely chemically sterilizes you

yea... uh... I'm not saying Humble Water Filter Merchant is a rapist or anything but I don't think it's fair to immediately call this woman a liar with literally zero evidence either way.

Look at this hunk of man

like comment and subscribe if you would tap this

yea... uh... I'm not saying Humble Water Filter Merchant is a rapist or anything but I don't think it's fair to immediately call this woman a liar with literally zero evidence either way.

There is no proof that this woman even said any of this.

There is no proof that this woman even exists.

how badly do you want Humble Water Filter Merchant to be a rapist

There is no proof that this woman even said any of this.

There is no proof that this woman even exists.

You could just google the title it's as easy as highlight, right click and press the "search Google for ........" button.

the smartest thing about tonys trolling is that it inevitably catches copycats trying to prove a point that only makes them look like even bigger morons @hansome duded

the fact people are taking this thread seriously is mind boggling

Defending the idea that you have to "listen and believe" a supposed rape victim's supposed claim.

From a story in which the rape victim likely doesnt even exist at all in the first place.

Man I wish baiting this many people was this easy

Defending the idea that you have to "listen and believe" a supposed rape victim's supposed claim.

From a story in which the rape victim likely doesnt even exist at all in the first place.
I mean, that's just literally not what he said. He said that we shouldn't make any judgments until facts are available, which they aren't and won't be because this whole thing was made up by OP to prove a point about tony or something.

I mean, that's just literally not what he said. He said that we shouldn't make any judgments until facts are available, which they aren't and won't be because this whole thing was made up by OP to prove a point about tony or something.
How do we know that OP isn't made up also?
Or that the blockland forum as a whole isn't just made up?