Author Topic: sebi: the hero that blockland deserves  (Read 6968 times)

sebi just saved the world i think

he saved the world although i was minding my own loving business, this goes the same for the past two years also considering he has some sort of hate boner for me since my old account was banned, which is pretty hypocritical since he has been banned about two times I think.
here, have some photos of him being a sjw cigarette and taunting me

here is our hero in action, using my banned BLF as a platform to flame me knowing I can't respond to him. This was after he flamed me on some video game rp and my evil henchmen banned him for flaming.

he is also quite edgy but that isn't really a point of drama so

Do you notice anything different or funny in this picture? I'll give you 10 seconds to figure it out.
Our social justice hero has deleted his comments flaming my steam profile 6 months after the drama already ended, isn't that great because now I can't use it against him! Congratulations Sebi, you've proven to be the alpha male and you have all my respect!
what sucks though is if I had pictures of the stuff he pulls outside of this drama, it would make this drama more interesting but I don't.
the message of this drama is
sebi can you loving drop it

also incase you didn't notice, 90% of this drama is sarcasm but serious

/discuss

noedit: third picture is forgeted

i know satire and irony and whatnot is a big part of drama culture and can make a drama interesting but im having trouble following whats going on

i know satire and irony and whatnot is a big part of drama culture and can make a drama interesting but im having trouble following whats going on
sorry about that
basically the deal is he is constantly harassing me because my old forums account was banned, which was very hypocritical because he was perm banned once also. he would then go on to harass me for it years to come.
he would harass me on servers, steam, and my banned blf profile.

sorry about that
basically the deal is he is constantly harassing me because my old forums account was banned, which was very hypocritical because he was perm banned once also. he would then go on to harass me for it years to come.
he would harass me on servers, steam, and my banned blf profile.

I can understand ignoring him on servers being difficult but can't you just block him on steam and not look at the PM's on your banned blf account?

i see. people like that are just pathetic. nothing much you can do except ignore/block/avoid

I can understand ignoring him on servers being difficult but can't you just block him on steam and not look at the PM's on your banned blf account?
I've done that but either way it doesn't justify the actions and that is quite dismissive.

I've done that but either way it doesn't justify the actions and that is quite dismissive.
oh but you haven't been dismissive?

sebi can be a piece of stuff when it comes to having anger out of nowhere.

around a month ago my friend crocokid (who is further known as remembered as CaveKid from Blockland) was on a discord server with him, as i invited him to one that he was in. crocokid did some kind of joke that sebi did not understand and caused a huge-ass argument, this made sebi leave every server crocokid was in and blocked him. now i am admin in the same server he is in and i support crocokid because he is my friend. i could not support any proof as discord deleted the past messages sebi had when he left. i have few evidences of people finding out that sebi left the server.

so i asked crocokid himself for more evidence and found this out:

sebi likes to hold grudges on people that he hates, like Beyond Neptune and CrocoKid for example. i'm glad he hasn't had a grudge on me yet

a lot of the stuff that's happened here was in the past. (hence the 2016 dates on cypthon's evidence)

with the door thing, ninten actually blocked me first, i simply blocked him back because i didn't want to get random chatlogs from him later. i left that server because i also didn't want to stir up drama there, or have anything happen with anyone else. now, for what happened with ninten/croco, he got really pissy when i didn't get his joke and then blocked me because i was... responding?

now, a few minutes later, he starts messaging me again

i'll admit, i was being sort of a richard, but i seriously didn't understand he meant "sebi, goodness." either way--it was a really out of the blue block/removal but it's in the past

speaking of in the past, for all of you who think it's weird for me to dislike cypthon (aka only him), i've had such a long past with him that i can't not hate him at this point. i knew him namely when i was a kid around 8, and he exploited that fact a lot to make me do dumb stuff. whenever he felt like it, he just decided to stop being my friend, or be an ass to me, and he still tries to contact me now for... no reason? i just want him out of my life, and i feel my ban was justified. once again, i'm sorry if it seemed out of the blue, or anything. i simply just want him out of my life.

cypthon/block king is very handicapped so i understand you lashing out at him

but there's no reason to lash out or be a richard to other people involved with this whole mess

cypthon/block king is very handicapped so i understand you lashing out at him

but there's no reason to lash out or be a richard to other people involved with this whole mess
hopefully i havent come off that way, and once again a lot of what i have done to others is from years ago/miscommunication

i knew him namely when i was a kid around 8, and he exploited that fact a lot to make me do dumb stuff.
I didn't exploit anything, the only thing I remember back in the day was you getting mad at me for not hosting Super Mario roleplay.

Speaking of which, what exactly was the point of that apology