Author Topic: Daily Reminder: there is no such thing as a feminine richard  (Read 9981 times)

what if there existed a being with a vagina on the end of the richard

It's a richard with a vagina on the end of the richard.

would it be a feminine richard then???

If there exists a vagina with a rooster sticking out, then yes, it would be by technicality feminine.
Better start DNA engineering a vagina and ovaries to grow instead of a urethera.

do you have a master's degree in gender studies unova

do you have a master's degree in gender studies unova
No. You don't either. Better start working.

No. You don't either. Better start working.
Yowza! I'll get right on it, sir!

A richard is a richard regardless. It's strictly male. A human of any gender can be feminine they possess a female counterpart. A richard doesn't - it can't be feminine. Even if it's a hairless and pathetic richard, it's a richard. If a feminine richard can exist, a masculine pusillanimous individual can, too.
why would something need a counterpart to be feminine or masculine tho? it's manly or womanly qualities not the qualities of the counterpart

why would something need a counterpart to be feminine or masculine tho? it's manly or womanly qualities not the qualities of the counterpart
They need a counterpart to be feminine/masculine for a reason.

A woman can't have a snake feasibly. What they do have, however, is legs, a torso, arms, and a head.
A man can't have a vagina feasibly. What they do have, however, is legs, a torso, arms, and a head.

You can't describe a feminine snake. Women don't have them.
You can't describe a masculine vagina. Men don't have them.
There's nothing to base masculinity or femininity off of, therefore neither one can be the other, and feminine snake doesn't exist.

unova the type of guy to have serious, uncompromising views on what exactly constitutes masculine genitals. who cares

unova the type of guy to have serious, uncompromising views on what exactly constitutes masculine genitals. who cares
Say that to the people unironically saying feminine richard can exist. Everyone on every page.

things that aren't attached to someone's body can be masculine or feminine too
idk if ur talking about the same meaning of masculine and feminine as i am but i'm not talking about "having this makes u a man" or "having this makes u a woman" i'm talking about "this thing has some manly or womanly qualities regardless the actual biological love"

ikr thank god the snake thought police are here. We wouldn't want the queers having their own opinions about the genitals they're attracted to. could be disastrous!

(Pulls out feminine Glock) (Pulls out masculine bat] its time to purge.. (Pulls out feminine incendiary drum magazine) (loads femininely)