Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread 2.0 ■  (Read 15617 times)

looks like bon-ton is bon-gone

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 11:59:41 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Not really into photography but have some neat images of Los Angeles taken from my phone

and an image thats more local

Some crusty jpegs taken on campus earlier this evening

(They look so stuff because they were taken on an old flip phone and I have no sense for good framing at all)

went to berlin for a few days so here are a few jpgs forgeted by imgurs compression

Aaah i don't have images right now but I promise I will post some later please dont hate me im sorry

Aaah i don't have images right now but I promise I will post some later please dont hate me im sorry
why post then :v
looking forward to seeing watcha got ;)

image dump time
i've been up to a variety of things over the past few months so here's a lil bit of content

first image was taken in japan in june, other three were taken over the course of the past few months in miami
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:40:57 PM by Comatose »

took this like a month ago

image dump time
i've been up to a variety of things over the past few months so here's a lil bit of content
first image was taken in japan in june, other three were taken over the course of the past few months in miami
dood i forget with those i love those GOOD JOB
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 06:46:09 PM by Unwritten Calender »

I started shooting with an old Polaroid camera last September.

did you use editing effects or is it actually that epic

did you use editing effects or is it actually that epic
Is this to me? None of my shots are edited, those are raw scans

Was never really into photography but I noticed I started taking pictures a lot more often and my mom bought me a camera so uh

anything I should know about cameras?

Not really into photography but have some neat images of Los Angeles taken from my phone
-snip-

Oh stuff you're nearby my city, and speaking of which here some photos I took when I got lost in Downtown LA (Don't ask)

funfact, that building over there on the left, that's prison!