20 (33.3%)
almond milk
3 (5%)
soy milk
6 (10%)
pea milk
4 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: what's the best milk  (Read 3219 times)

very important need to know

strawberry milk is pretty gud

none because forget dairy farmers

op needs some milk

ot;: i think i always got 2% growing up but i never really paid attention

obligatory repost

i only drink human breast milk. i get a girl pregenant every 5-6 months, wait until she starts producing milk and then start pumping. i get the kid aborted 6 months into the pregnancy everytime. i have the schedule synced up perfectly so i always have at least one girl producing milk at any given time. "but what about costs redgajin?" says the uneducated. i, an intellectual, explain that you pay about $3-4 for a gallon of milk. i use (at least) 2 gallons of milk per week (drinking or putting it into food). if i bought my milk from my local grocery, i would end up spending around $150 on milk every 5 month period. heres the kicker: it costs nothing to nut in a bitch. what about the abortions? health insurance covers it, meaning it comes at no cost to me. i am literally getting gallons of rich, high quality breast milk at absolutely no cost. my women are cream of the crop. they love me. i am their dairy master and i run the dairy scene in my town. ive considered opening up a business and selling this, making a profit out of my milk business. maybe in the future. maybe down the road. for now? my bones remain strong.

probably the best post to come out of this forum

milk straight from the breasts of young virgin almonds