[NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School

Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 24583 times)

[img ]http://i.magaimg.net/img/2nl4.png[/img]

Good man. Brave. Hope he makes it out ok.
he died already

Nikolas Jacob Cruz is his full name.
http://apps.sheriff.org/ArrestSearch/InmateDetail/201800014

FBI was also tipped off about this guy and didn't follow up.
i feel like every shooter has come on the FBIs radar but they do nothing every time

Good man. Brave. Hope he makes it out ok.

so that's what they meant by #pray4douglas

I thought it was just some really scummy teen making edgy jokes over people's dead bodies

misread the guy's name as being douglas oops
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 09:33:13 AM by Tactical Nuke »

Nicolas de Jesus Cruz (the shooter) was a Democrat apparently

Maybe we should treat everyone involved in this situation like a person rather than IMMEDIATELY pointing out political affiliation.

Bluh bluh this guy was a republican bluh bluh well this guy was a democrat

Its dumb and it helps nothing.

This thread saddens me on quite a personal level.

I just started reading, as this is nearing 16 pages. On the first several pages, when I saw people making inappropriate jokes including making humorous posts at the expense of the victims, I figured: well this story is only just developing, they could not possibly know the severity of this. The only reason I kept on reading was to find some common attitude of empathy or at least universal condemnation of such actions. At page 15, more than 10 hours after the first post, with at least 12 confirmed causalities and more than a dozen people injured; presumably most of them children, I am genuinely surprised.

As reports trickled in slowly of a dozen casualties, after that confirmed fatalities, then at least a dozen confirmed deaths, the attitude was largely unchanged. Even though there were people expressing condolences and being understanding, the general attitude varied from disrespectful and inappropriate humor to people taking the opportunity to take jabs at other people.

To a great extent, I grew up on this forum and in Blockland and even though this community is often inappropriate, immature and at times toxic, so far, at times of tragedy the forum can at least partly bind together in empathy.

There always have been and always will be immature people who can not muster a sliver of empathy, but so far these people have been widely criticized. This is one of the first times, if not the first time, that I have witnessed the opposite to be true. Calls for empathy and compassion are either ignored or even have snarky comments pointed at them.

Just something I had to get off my chest.

cynicism is not immaturity

where did blocky even get that this guy was a democrat

Google is a useful tool for finding niche articles that fit a news sources own desired narrative.

i bet the forgeter drank pepsi. just goes to show.... pepsitards smh...

just give the teachers guns???   :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

14 school shootings in USA in less than 2 months
where is this world going

government installed sofas

yea im actually curious, did he just forget us all over with fake news

This got my drafting class to start discussing a plan of action to take if someone were to attack our school. We got several heavy carts and shelves that we can barricade the doors with, and even then, there's a host of makeshift weapons that can be made from the classroom equipment.