Author Topic: Black Panther movie  (Read 2558 times)

yeah that's part of my sentence

yeah that's part of my sentence

forget you marvals da bomb. You only hate this film because you are tribal.

Black Panther (movie) did u see it

Gonna go see it today. High hopes.

Gonna go see it today. High hopes.
It wasn't bad, people in the theater actually were glad about the movie, I was gonna think stuff gonna go down but people enjoyed the movie

It's like they felt bad for creating hundreds of exclusively white superheroes and thought they could make up for it by making an entire movie of nothing but black heroes. Really weird.

they're all black bc they're in an african country lol
the movie looks like a fun watch, will be seeing it soon

friendy reminder that the actor is 41 years old

Black Dont Crack

we wuz fake kangz n sheit

HOL UP
*sharpens claws*
HOL UP NOW
*absorbs kinetic energy*
U SAYIN
*crawls through trees*
U TELLIN ME
*unites wakanda*
HOL UP U TELLIN ME
*duels cousin*
IM THE BLACK PANTHA??

they're all black bc they're in an african country lol
the movie looks like a fun watch, will be seeing it soon
And they're in an African country because Marvel realized how little outreach they had to non-white (and non-male aswell) groups. It's obviously politically motivated--that doesn't mean it will be bad. Gonna see it tonight.

And they're in an African country because Marvel realized how little outreach they had to non-white (and non-male aswell) groups. It's obviously politically motivated--that doesn't mean it will be bad. Gonna see it tonight.
Are you being sarcastic? The fictional country of Wakanda has existed since the 60s along with the Black Panther

my dude the country's existed in the universe for ages, hence why it's connected to a stuffload of stuff in MU (like it being the only country in earth to have the metal used for capt. america's shield among other things)

Are you being sarcastic? The fictional country of Wakanda has existed since the 60s along with the Black Panther
Yea, I'm a pretty big early Marvel fan. The only reason they are making a Black Panther (and thus a Wakanda) film is because they want a black hero. Black Panther isn't even a B list hero like Ant Man was. He's C list, like Guardians of the Galaxy. Marvel has a talent for spinning obscure (and not very good) comics into great films so I'm not saying it's going to be a bad film--I'm just being realistic about it's political motivations.

my dude the country's existed in the universe for ages, hence why it's connected to a stuffload of stuff in MU (like it being the only country in earth to have the metal used for capt. america's shield among other things)
I know about Wakanda, I've read the comics. The reason Black Panther was in Capt. America 3 was just to build hype for this movie, and mentions beforehand were just attempts to flesh out the "Marvel world". They are making a Black Panther movie (set in Wakanda, an African country) as outreach to black Americans. Why do you think the trailers were set to weirdly unfitting rap music? I'm not decrying this as immoral or anything, I'm just pointing out that this movie was engineered to attract black audiences into Marvel films.