[Brick] Small Bricks Extension 0.5x

Author Topic: [Brick] Small Bricks Extension 0.5x  (Read 6941 times)

Why zone cubes still? Floating brick mods have already moved past the buggy stage.
zone cubes to temporarily support the build while it's being built then removed once all bricks are properly supported.

zone cubes to temporarily support the build while it's being built then removed once all bricks are properly supported.

I mean yeah, this was the best and only option before the floating brick mods. But zone cubes lock you from utilizing the water layer. I cant tell you how invaluable having freedom to use bricks like the glass planes and other subtle detailing really is.

At this point there isn't really any excuse to not use Hackplant now that the bugs are ironed out. You can use the hammer and undo without the built melting.
I recommend you at-least try it.

I mean yeah, this was the best and only option before the floating brick mods. But zone cubes lock you from utilizing the water layer. I cant tell you how invaluable having freedom to use bricks like the glass planes and other subtle detailing really is.

At this point there isn't really any excuse to not use Hackplant now that the bugs are ironed out. You can use the hammer and undo without the built melting.
dang i missed that thread, thanks

I can't wait for the 0.25x and the 0.75 versions of this mod.

also, why isnt there a full corner or a full side

also, why isnt there a full corner or a full side

for the big circle, the red brick just above it fills that gap

for the small circle, use a normal 0.25 corner smallbrick

Tried out hackplant 2 and I gotta agree, it's really good. I'm never using zone bricks again lol

jam jar you gotta delete the mod