[Brick] Small Bricks Extension 0.5x

Author Topic: [Brick] Small Bricks Extension 0.5x  (Read 6935 times)

Small Bricks Extension 0.5x
by Conan and Jam Jar

Pack of 30 bricks that work in conjunction with Brick_SmallBricks by Kris. This includes centered 0.5x bricks, adapters so they can be built alongside normal 0.5x bricks and, negative space fillers for each of the centered bricks.
The negatives are all water bricks so they can overlap with the corresponding brick.

More to follow for 0.25x and 0.75x.

In-game example of the bricks being used together.
White is centered, red is negative, blue is existing small bricks.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 07:03:22 PM by Jam_Jar »

good and cool (and good (and nice))

blessed add-on
i can make more floor patterns (or not)

which of these are not waterlayer

which of these are not waterlayer

The negatives are all water bricks so they can overlap with the corresponding brick.

So in the example pic, all the white bricks are not waterlayer

Can you please do non-water layer versions of the negs for those of us who build with zone cubes?

Can you please do non-water layer versions of the negs for those of us who build with zone cubes?

At the moment it's set up so the negatives are water layers so you can use them to build over the normal centered bricks.

I can do that, but I'm guessing if that was the case then people would want waterlayer versions of the centered bricks too? Basically collision and non-collision sets for all of the bricks. Thoughts?

Why zone cubes still? Floating brick mods have already moved past the buggy stage.

Yeah just use hackplant lol

at first i was really annoyed by it and had to adjust but it allows for far more detail as you dont have zonebricks hogging up the water layer.

keep in mind that most of the bugs it had are now gone as well