Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17620 times)

Maybe because he was starting stuff?
Is everything autistic to you? Do you not know what it is like to actually take a second and actually think about what you are actually doing in your life?
I cant even go on loving discord without you chasing me around
don't do this look at my ban on the unova account and my one weeker on this one

Is everything autistic to you? Do you not know what it is like to actually take a second and actually think about what you are actually doing in your life?

it's actually really surprising that you of all people would actually be telling somebody to actually review their life

Maybe because he was starting stuff?
I cant even go on loving discord without you chasing me around
Question, are you autistic yourself? Is that why you are homeschooled?? Is that also why you have a loving fit whenever someone manages to piss you off???

Actually Maybe because he was actually starting stuff?
Is everything actually autistic to you? Do you actually not know what it is actually like to actually take a second and actually think about what you are actually doing in your life?
I cant even actually go on loving discord without you chasing me around actually

This thread is proof that Discord is corrupting the minds of our youth; use IRC today.

i try to use IRC but nobody that i know else uses it because linux

Question, are you autistic yourself? Is that why you are homeschooled?? Is that also why you have a loving fit whenever someone manages to piss you off???
what the forget is wrong with you? Im autistic because Im homeschooled? to have you know my family has to travel a stuff ton and its been said before. Also I'm sure many of people have fits when their pissed off

Also I'm sure many of people have fits when their pissed off

not anyone over the age of 5 lol

Im autistic because Im homeschooled?
did you read his entire post backwards or something

what the forget is wrong with you? Im autistic because Im homeschooled? to have you know my family has to travel a stuff ton and its been said before. Also I'm sure many of people have fits when their pissed off
good luck wiping this one off. now it will be used as an insult foreevveeerrr

I got drama'd for scientifically proving that homeschool children are autistic and socially inept.

I got drama'd for scientifically proving that homeschool children are autistic and socially inept.
ever heard of graduating faster too?