Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17486 times)

im glad bones is an authority on who and who isn't a friend

ah the good ol' "pot calling the kettle black"

at the end of the day they might both be black but in this case the pot (bones) is rightfully pointing out that the kettle is black

Do you think before you post khaz?

Do you think before you post khaz?
so he doesnt agree with the popular opinion which makes him unintelligent correct?

so he doesnt agree with the popular opinion which makes him unintelligent correct?
he's trolling. stop replying to him seriously

aaand he posts again

What does that even mean? Thinking someone is or isn't something is an opinion. You don't need authority to dislike someone lol

okay, I’m gonna step out and publicly apologize for my recent actions. I deeply regret what I’ve been doing for about the past month, and I’m going to try and tone it down a little and relax. lately, I have been harassing, witch hunting, and stirring up drama with users just because I don’t like them. in no way am I going to start treating them like princes, but I’m just going to have to keep my hatred for such users to myself instead of telling everybody I interact with how much I despise them. because, the last thing I want is to relive my NC days and go down in BLF history as just yet another starfish in this already starfish-plagued community.

Alright man, I was hoping you'd tone it down because to go to the extent of pushing me in Despair Syndrome for an hour and saying wii sports just because you didn't like me was a pretty big thumbs down.
I'll be willing to accept it if you can stick by your word

Alright man, I was hoping you'd tone it down because to go to the extent of pushing me in Despair Syndrome for an hour and saying wii sports and everything else you did just because you didn't like me was a pretty big thumbs down.
I'll be willing to accept it if you can stick by your word
fixed

Wow we’re growing as people today nice

I’ll believe it when I see it

No idea about Limerick or Weathernerd but Cubone is a total and absolute cuck. The guy does anything for friends which includes stuffting on other people for approval.

For example: (and I know a few people who might remember this) Cubone, who was a moderator on my discord at the time, Schmucks, he joined the NC and they tried to raid it, he unbanned them so they could forget with us.

Another example is when Darth C3P0 made a discord called "The Ketchup Operators". I actually was involved in this because I was pissed at the time with Darth and I later apologized to him; he was made admin on THAT discord and raided it by deleting channels, kicking members, etc.

Cubone just likes to forget with people because he's an insecure stufflord about himself probably. Dude will stab you in the back even if you go out of your way to be nice with him and put up with his bullstuff.

holy stuff i told you he'd be gone for three weeks