Soldier101@ - Map thief (+ dupe thief) - Nuisance.

Author Topic: Soldier101@ - Map thief (+ dupe thief) - Nuisance.  (Read 4239 times)

A triple and a QUAD POST
Count me impressed

Why can't I stinken edit in drama...

hmmmmm i wonder :thinking:

Lies, The author left to much out. I didn't even save the map less much distribute it.
I got banned for making my empire attack the USA which was gontrons empire.
The errous would've won too, If he didn't ban me. Yes, I alted, but gontron is a horrid admin, he afked like... the whole time.
So I said some lame crap trying to get his attention with my alt, so he could trust me and I could make my new empire, North Butch.
But in the end, All I got was banned. I really wanted to play MERP. But either I made one mistake by saying some crap or gontron is just a afker.
Actually, if we count the fact that you a. got units from off-map sources (which is banned), b. attacked Gontron and killed his units while he was brb (which is banned) and c. was a major asspuller, your ban was entirely deserved.
You then using an alt to avoid the ban is ALSO banned, which therefore both accounts are banned.
Also I'm sure you said you weren't Soldier101@ anymore?
https://i.imgur.com/SWyS8Ew.png
Nice lying, idiot.

Lies, He perma banned me and my not-so-bad-alt
I perma'd you and your alt actually, Gontron banned you with full reason, I perma'd after finding out you used an alt.

So you got banned, went on an alt, used the alt to slander yourself, and got drama'd for the slander you created...........

this drama is 100% deserved lol. You basically made a drama about yourself and said 'wait I did it in self defense' rather than just drama gontron for banning you? Lol

Actually, if we count the fact that you a. got units from off-map sources (which is banned), b. attacked Gontron and killed his units while he was brb (which is banned) and c. was a major asspuller, your ban was entirely deserved.
You then using an alt to avoid the ban is ALSO banned, which therefore both accounts are banned.
Also I'm sure you said you weren't Soldier101@ anymore?
https://i.imgur.com/SWyS8Ew.png
Nice lying, idiot.
Wait... Your Spartan 101!?!?!?

Nevermind... I think the topic can be locked by now. You got a lot of drama by now too.

too bad ot can't be locked either

Nevermind... I think the topic can be locked by now. You got a lot of drama by now too.
Stop attempting damage control, it doesn't work.

soldier ur making it worse

soldier is completely incompetent at roleplaying, i've seen him try

The only bad thing I think I did was alted. But who cares if im the one paying 15 more bucks for it.
I said stuff that wasn't true, however to get gontrons attention.^^
you've been here long enough to where you ought to know you can't lock or edit in drama.
you need to get help.

I've never done drama topics. And thats a good thing, Life as to much drama as it is without blockland drama.

This thread is hilarious. Might I add that for like a day or so after he created his city of tents, his soldiers were wearing gimp masks because he forgot what face masks were.

the purpose of disabling edits or locking in drama is to force users to own up to their posts here. may that be a lesson to you, think before you speak