Author Topic: Dueling Ranged Weapons [Beta] [Flintlock Pistol]  (Read 14638 times)

Ho man how did you get the hands to sync with the characters hands?

Also will you be adding flintlock pistols and or a blunderbuss?

Ho man how did you get the hands to sync with the characters hands?

Also will you be adding flintlock pistols and or a blunderbuss?
1) bot weapons. these use node coloring

2) yes on first, though no dual wield. unsure on second

Dual wield would be cool. Each flintlock could deal like 75 damage so you'd have to line both shots up. If you miss one you got a second chance to hit em before you reload

im not going to animate that for reload, that would be hell to animate. and if there's no reload anim and have them drop after one use, you might as well just make them normal items. aka i'll let someone else do that

Version 0.9.5
+Added flintlock pistol

...I need ci and ui again.... someone help me out pretty please? :)

Do what I do just trace over the stuff in gimp and size it down instant ci

Do what I do just trace over the stuff in gimp and size it down instant ci
the point is i dont wannt to do that cause its time i could be using to mod other stuff :(

plus im bad, other people are far better at making these things than i am

It took me 5 minutes to make my first ci

why does the pistol and musket have the same reload time?
one does less damage and is less accurate, so why bother with the pistol when you can use the loving rifle instead?

its probably intended as a secondary for melee-primary classes

why does the pistol and musket have the same reload time?
one does less damage and is less accurate, so why bother with the pistol when you can use the loving rifle instead?

why use gun over guns akimbo? Why use push broom over sword?
Because you don't always give everyone the option of picking best in slot weapons.

give the flintlock pistol a minimal advantage over the musket like a 10.5 reload time because of a short barrel

give the flintlock pistol a minimal advantage over the musket like a 10.5 reload time because of a short barrel
this

poor boi conan got banned by the bladspoot