edds epic voting

Poll

period race part 2

11 (55%)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: edds epic voting  (Read 8200 times)

eat big macs get money

papa john's pizza beats the forget out of your itty bitty stuffty fast food joints

papa john's pizza beats the forget out of your itty bitty stuffty fast food joints

doesn't beat round table, now does it?

mcdonalds solely because of the breakfast menu

pros of bk:

has a "meh" baconator ripoff thats closer to some homes
chicken fries the saga
they're the father of doritos loaded and mac and cheetos
dressing up as mcdonalds for halloween was perfect

Mcdonalds, they respect national potato day and was giving out free med fries

i like the whopper, but the big mac takes the cake

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Jesus forget that pagestretch

Burger King tastes like garbage every time I eat it, at least there's too much salt at MCD's to taste what the food actually tastes like.

Also why the heck do they not advertise nugget sauces anywhere on the menus? How tf you supposed to know the sauces?

sorry i only eat real food aka whataburger

McDonald's is the place to rock
It is a restaurant where they buy food to eat
It is a good place to listen to the music
People flock here to get down to the rock music
Rock n Roll McDonald's
Rock n Roll McDonald's
Rock n Roll McDonald's
Rock n Roll McDonald's
McDonald's will make you fat
They serve Big Macs
They serve Quarter-Pounders