✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚

Author Topic: ✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚  (Read 14253 times)

uh why is the download removed, is this still wip?
otherwise nice weps man Keep it up.

i posted another link after phantos had a fit

This is like committing Self Delete with a 12 gauge to the head and you die but then you wake up in the hospital and doctors have fixed you up to 100% health and now you gotta face your wife and children and explain why you tried to Kurt Cobain on them

This is like committing Self Delete with a 12 gauge to the head and you die but then you wake up in the hospital and doctors have fixed you up to 100% health and now you gotta face your wife and children and explain why you tried to Kurt Cobain on them
just put the link back up

Yeah yeah. Once blockland glass verifies it

I still don’t see it in the review list. Did you resubmit it?

i just got to my computer

"An add-on with this filename already exists!"

The title is Weapon_Package_EMW. I deleted it from my glass profile and it says  deleted next to it but, for some reason glass still thinks it exists

This is what I meant when I said you're constantly toxic.
I'm sorry I called you dumb for not agreeing that two things looked similar, but keep it in that thread rather than follow me around because you're mad. Respect is earned, not given.

The title is Weapon_Package_EMW. I deleted it from my glass profile and it says  deleted next to it but, for some reason glass still thinks it exists
Blockland Ass

Addon submission deletion is broken atm, I’ll contact Crown to remove the submission manually.

I'm sorry I called you dumb for not agreeing that two things looked similar, but keep it in that thread rather than follow me around because you're mad.
I didn't notice, and I don't even recall what instance you're talking about. I also don't follow you around, I've been keeping an eye on this thread for updates because I like the content.

But every time I see you post, it just reeks of toxicity.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:20:58 PM by thegoodperry »

Download link has been fixed