Author Topic: ✚✚✚✚ Phanto's EXTREMELY MODERN WARFARE v1.2 ✚✚✚✚  (Read 14250 times)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:52:32 PM by thegoodperry »

Can we expect more updates to these? I love them

Can we expect more updates to these? I love them
once i find a new job yes. then ill have time to work on stuff

once i find a new job yes. then ill have time to work on stuff
Why are there guns in the OP that aren't in the pack? Like that AR in the top dudes hand?

Why are there guns in the OP that aren't in the pack? Like that AR in the top dudes hand?
those are the dilbert exclusive guns they can only be accessed by charlesspeaking or me

those are the dilbert exclusive guns they can only be accessed by charlesspeaking or me
Why no release then? It's just weird seeing guns featured that aren't even part of the pack. Not trying to be rude here.

its elaborate psychological warfare to make you feel jealous that you aren't invited to my super exclusive birthday party

i lied its actually because i made the splash screen before the two top weapons were fully coded and then after i released this all i got way too busy to actually continue working on it enough to finish it

i lied its actually because i made the splash screen before the two top weapons were fully coded and then after i released this all i got way too busy to actually continue working on it enough to finish it
Fair enough, if you do ever get the time though I'd love to see some work on these! I recall you mentioning on a server another reason you have not worked on them is because you see nobody use them, that may just be because there are not many weapons in the pack and I'm not sure how they do alongside other weapons.

Fair enough, if you do ever get the time though I'd love to see some work on these! I recall you mentioning on a server another reason you have not worked on them is because you see nobody use them, that may just be because there are not many weapons in the pack and I'm not sure how they do alongside other weapons.
its a combination of both of those aspects. the main reason im not working on this right now is because its a waste of my time and money, but the secondary reason contributes to the first: ive never seen anyone use any of my weapons for any reason.

maybe they're too niche or just too small a pack for anyone to use, or maybe better packs exist already. either way ive been trying to quit the blockland mod scene for years so yea

its a combination of both of those aspects. the main reason im not working on this right now is because its a waste of my time and money, but the secondary reason contributes to the first: ive never seen anyone use any of my weapons for any reason.

maybe they're too niche or just too small a pack for anyone to use, or maybe better packs exist already. either way ive been trying to quit the blockland mod scene for years so yea
But why? You make cool guns, you just need the motivation to finish them. I've seen you make cool things back in modification help, like the bioshock weapons, or the khain inspired weapons, you have made a lot. I'd happily use any of these, and make a good server out of them, you just need to finish them. Not trying to toot my own horn or something but when I used to host I'd often get my server near the top of the list - showing that people liked the server in general, and probably liked the weapons too.